The meet of fate

Dear Spellbook,

     Hi, my name is Mal, but if I don't trust someone I tell them my name is Lux. It's like a code name kinda. But time to get to my story. I will show you how I went from human to witch to human again to dark fairy. Let's begin.
     One day I saw about what looked like 3 colleges at the fruity music bar. At the time I was just finishing my dance. I decided to go meet them and say hi. So I walked over to this group of girls. One of them looked familiar. Oh well.
     "Hi, my name's Lux. What's your name?" I said.
   A red head girl turned around and said, "Hi, my name's Bloom, nice to meet you."
     "Hey, girls come over here," she said while waving she hand at a group of girls.
   Group of about 4 to 5 girls walked over. They all looked like they had totally different personalities. Weird.
   "Hey, Bloom you called us," a girl with light brown hair said.
     "Girls, I want you to meet Lux," Bloom said nicely.
      A girl with blue-ish black hair walk over with a group of 5to6 boys. I was so confused. How many friends does this girl have? Well, more introduction were going to come my way.
     "Hi Lux, my name is Flora nice to meet you," she said very politely
   "Hey ya, my name is Stella. We are going to be bestist friends," Stella said very, happy excited, and loud.
   "Hey, Lux, my name is Musa," she said sadly but happy.
   "My name's Aisha. Nice to meet you," she said friendly.
     Wait, there was more people. Omg. There was maybe 12 people there talking to me. Ok, there was one more girl until the boys might say hi. I didn't know when this would ever end.
     "Hello, Lux. My name is Tecna," she said while looking at a weird phone.   
     "Hi, Lux, nice to meet you. Named Timmy," he said nicely while he looked at what Tecna was doing.
     "Hey, Lux. Name Sky. Nice to meet you," he said.
     "Hey, name Riven. You look familiar to me, but never mind," he said confused.
     Riven looked at me with inspecting eyes. I felt exposed.
     "Hey, are you telling us your real name, because you really look like my sister Mal," Riven said.
     "Ummmmmm, yes it is my rrreal name," I said really nervously and surprised.
     "RIVEN, why would you even think that?" Musa said loudly.
     "It's ok, Musa. It was a question and you will figure that out on your own," I said.
     "Well ok. Riven's crazy," he said under his breath and then looked up to address the group, "My name's Brandon. Nice to meet you Lux."
      I clearly knew that he was ignoring Riven's questions. I like him. Someone besides myself who can ignore Riven.
     "Hi, my name's Helia," he said nicely.
     "Hi, my name's Nabu," he said sweetly.
"Well, it's nice to meet you all, but I have to go. I got to meet a friend, sorry," I said.
"Bye," they all said but Riven.
Well I had a very long day from just introduction, but my day got even weirder. I started walking to my friends house. His name is Gene. He said he would teach me how to skateboard. But that's all for now, spell book.