Chapter 1~ Gollum

BOOK 2, THE TWO TOWERS IS HERE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M WAYYYYYY TO EXCITED!

-Sofia 👑
•~~~•~••~••~•~•~•~•~•

Beneath the Misty Mountains, Gandalf's voice can be heard. "You cannot pass!"

"Gandalf!"

"I am the servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor . . . Go back in to the shadow. The dark fire will not avail you! Flame of Udûn!"

Gandalf and the Balrog face each other on the bridge of Khazad-dûm.

"YOU - SHALL NOT - PASS!"

The bridge breaks, causing the Balrog to fall. Gandalf sighs, and turned around, except, the whip of the Balrog wrapped around Gandalf's ankle, being pulled down with the Balrog. He grabbed onto the edge of the bridge, but cannot keep his grip for much longer. (Y/n) grabbed Frodo to stop him from running back onto the bridge.

"No, Frodo!" (Y/n) said not letting go of the Hobbit, knowing how dangerous it will be to run to Gandalf.

"Gandalf!" Frodo exclaimed trying to get out of the Witch-Wolf hybrid's grasp.

Gandalf and Frodo stared at each other, intensely."Fly you fools!" Gandalf said before loosing his grip, falling along with the Balrog.

"No!"

Gandalf falls after the Balrog, and grabs Glamdring, his sword, on his way down. He hacks at the Balrog, and they continue falling. They fell into a spacious cavern and into water.

Frodo wakes up with a start. "Gandalf!"

"What is it Mister Frodo?" Sam asked.

"Nothing. Just a dream." Frodo replied. Frodo and Sam repel down a cliff.

"Can you see the bottom?" Sam asked.

"No! Don't look down, Sam! Just keep going!" A box fell from Sam's pocket.

"Oh! Catch it! Grab it, Mister Frodo!" Frodo grabbed the box, but he slipped and fell.

"I think I've found the bottom."

Sam reaches the bottom. "Bogs and rope, and goodness knows what. It's not natural. None of it."

"What's in this?" Frodo asked.

"Nothing. Just a bit of seasonin', I thought maybe if we was having a roast chicken one night or somethin'.

"Roast chicken?"

"You never know."

"Sam! My dear Sam."

"It's very special, that. It's the best salt in all the Shire."