Kayla

«Wow there, relax darling»

«Wake up...» I've never felt so sick in my life.

«Can you hear me?»

When I regained consciences I made a promise to myself. Never to speak of what had happen. If being myself lead to disaster I will today change. I'm no more Kayla as I was before.

«What's your name?

Silence...

-Cat caught your ton-

-Ella» I whisper but the driver heard me. Looking down I could see that it was not the same car.

«You look like shit darling.

-Oh... I'm sorry.»

He looks at me with pitiful eyes, I don't want him to see me. I feel embarrassed and scared. I knew I was taking risks but-

«Sorry? » He said softly.

«-Do you have clothes for me?» I made an effort to look at him. His brown hair sculpts his face perfectly, he d green eyes. He was wearing a sweater and jeans.

«So?

-Umm sorry?

-Were you listening?

-No, sorry.» I answered shyly, he intimidated me. He is handsome.

«Do you want my sweater?

-No! No...

-It's cold outside, and I have a shirt under it.

-Just give me an old shirt please»

He doesn't seem to agree. He stopped the car and turned towards me and said:

«Why are you so shy?

-I'm not.

-You obviously are, have you ever been with a guy before?

-Yes...

-...No you haven't» I knew he was going to guess, I looked at him once and I blushed. It was pretty obvious. But I have to keep my calm. He started the car again, this time I could see he was irritated.

«Where are we?

-We are near Edmonton.»

Canada?! Why am I here? Why am I not worrying about anything that happened today? I quickly looked outside. I look a child in an amusement park. I know my dream was to live in Canada but not with a stranger. And not after almost being harassed.

I looked at him and I ask:

«Who are you?

-The question is who are you? I found you in the middle of the road, you could've died.I decided to take you and bring you to my summer house.»

Summer house? That means he doesn't live here in Canada. I will wait until he brings me back home. I just have to pretend being someone else.

«So, who are you?

-Ella, Ella Watson.

-Do you only know how to say your name, yes or no?

-No»

Normally I would start a conversation and try to know who he is. Even flirt a little. But I'm not Kayla Banks, but Ella Watson.

I will be darker and more mysterious. The hard-to-reach girl I guess.

«How old are you darling?

-19

-Wow, you're young

-Yeah» He looks at me smiling and says:

«Ella, I like the name

-Yeah»

He is trying to be nice with me and I'm being a total bitch. He did save my life, but since the beginning he keeps his identity to himself:

«What is your name?» I asked quietly

« Brandon, call me Brad»

Brandon... the name doesn't sound familiar. I am really tired, I couldn't find my phone anymore.

«Have you seen my phone?

-Yeah I kept it in my pocket it was on the ground next to you.

-Can I have it?

-Not until you answer some questions» What the...?! I don't like these games. I said yes just because I wanted to see if I had any messages.

«Brandon... please no» My voice was so soft, I tried to make him feel bad about what he was going to do. I looked at him with teary eyes and he stared right through me. He turned his head and covered his face. It had affected him, my plan worked.

«Call me Brad please.

-Give me back my phone, Brad.

-Making a I'm-a-victim face is not going to change the fact that you have to answer some questions. You don't skip any of them okay?

-Okay...» He looks like a detective, a handsome one.

«Ready?

-Yes...

-Question number one, where do you come from?

-New York

-Seriously? Okay next question... Have you ever had sex?»

I look at him with a surprised face, I jump on my seat and before I get nervous he says:

«You said you were gonna answer the questions darling.

-Don't call me darling, please.

-So?

Silence

Sooo?

-NoIhaven't»