Lexi, the Running Back Girl

lmao i finally edited this binch so hopefully its not painful to read anymore... Enjoy!!!!!!!! (also i love you thank you for reading this i dont deserve this....)

"Okay, I'm gunna throw a slow ball this time. Should be easy to catch, ok, Pumpkin?" Blake said.

He was trying to teach me how to catch a football. Like really? What in the world makes him think that I'll ever be able to throw or catch a football. I'll stick to drawing and stealing his vinyls, thank you very much.

"Okaaay," I groaned impatiently, "but this is the last time. If I can't catch it, then too bad."

"Alright. Ready?"

Without waiting for my confirmation, Blake tossed the ball to me and it spiraled towards me, fast.

"That is NOT a slow ball!" I screamed as the ball sped right between my outstretched palms and hit my forehead.

Suddenly, I felt my back hit the grass, and I found myself looking up at the clouds. For a second the air was knocked out of me and I struggled to take a gasping breath. My vision starts to blur as the sky swims before my eyes. My head feels funny.

"Aww, dammit!" I heard Blake yell, as he ran towards me. He leaned down over me and knelt by my side when he saw my spacey expression.

"Are you okay, Pumpkin?" He lifted my head slightly and turned it to either side, a concerned look on his beautiful face.

"Oh yeah... just my brain feels weird..." I mumbled, trying to remember what was going on. Why did Blake look so worried? I reached up to his face with both hands and pushed the corners of his mouth up. That's better. I smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Alright you've got a concussion." Blake said, and scooped me up in his arms, making my head pound like a tiny person was trying to break out of my skull from the inside.

"Aaaggghhh..." I groaned and pressed my face into his chest, trying not to move my head.

"Hang on, babe, I know how to deal with these things."

Oh right, I thought, he has brain problems too... I laughed out loud, and then frowned when my head pounded harder.

"We match now." I told him.

"What?" He glanced down at me quizzically. 

"We both have messed up heads."

"Oh Pumpkin, your head was messed up long before mine," he said.

"Maybe," I said, and close my eyes. The bright lights hurt my eyes. "I think I need to go to sleep now," I said, and nestled my head into the crook of his neck.

"Pumpkin, no, I need you to stay awake. " Blake pleaded, suddenly sounding very urgent.

"A'ight" I murmured. He reached the door of our apartment and kicked the door open gently. He laid me down gently on the couch and told me to stay awake please.

I tried my best to keep my eyes open, but sleep would be so nice... The world was fading around me and I heard Blake's voice talking to someone. "I think she has a pretty bad concussion... ... No! I would never hit her! ... ... She got hit in the head with a football and whacked her head on the ground directly after... ... Yes, I know I'm stupid, Doctor Michaelson, thank you for reminding me... ... ... ... No! Sorry... Yes... Thank you... ... Alright, see you soon."