Sneak Peak

Welcome to camp half blood where heroes are born and limbs are sometimes lost, where teenagers and kids play with pointy sharp objects and pretend to almost kill each other, a place that's a lot safer than out there. What type of kid would go to this camp well most of us are demigods half human and half Greek god or goddess, we have a few dryads, nymphs and satyrs. Who am I in all of this, my names Percy Jackson son of poseidon and saviour of Olympus twice with a list of achievements that puts past heroes to shame, this story or should I say adventure is when an old camp heroine returned to her home.
________________________
I was sitting on the jetty with Grover eating enough junk food to kill both of the Stoll brothers till we heard something approached at full Speed from the sky. I tacked Grover to the ground as the object landed, Grover and I both climbed back into the jetty. I clicked riptide as I saw a girl climb off a dragons back. The dragon was slick and black but had bright blue lines across its body like war paint but was actually apart of its body. The girl had medium light brown hair that would have went just past her shoulders if it wasn't tied up in a pony tail. She had tanned skin and a lean athletic figure, sparkling blue eyes and joyful smile.

Her clothes were simple black cargo pants, sneakers, a blue Aqua plaid button down t-shirt. On her back was a double blade sword almost two meters in length, the girl hopped off and looked at me. I pulled riptide out and she put her hands up "chill demi dude, no need to go Greek on me, just wanted to pop in see old friends, speaking of old friend, Grover nice horns" she said while walking towards us. Grover ran to her and she man hugged him, Grover laughed as I approached "oh Perce, this is"

"Hi I'm Astrid, daughter of Nike, nice to meet you, sorry if Leon hit you" she smiled at the dragon that went to her side. I put Riptide in pen form and shook her hand and might I say strong grip.

_____________________________________

I walked with Astrid who was riding her dragon like a horse "so your the one who saved Olympus, cool" she said like it was nothing. Chiron ran up to Astrid and hugged her "Chiron you haven't gotten soft have you" she asked. Chiron laughed and lead her to the centre of camp where a warm welcome was given, apparently everyone knew this girl but me. She looked around "where's Owl Eyes, wanted to tell her about this building I saw in Scotland" Astrid exclaimed. I froze at the mention of Annabeth and before you say anything no we're longer together, sadly we had to part, she wanted a normal life and I couldn't give that to her right now she was attending Harvard and has a new boyfriend. We IM each other still which I appreciate.

Everyone was talking to Astrid, asking her questions. I didn't know what to think about this girl, she must of made her mark long ago, but something was on her mind, occupied her thoughts. I noticed she glanced at the Hermes cabin looking for someone to walkout lie, the other cabin leaders and I noticed she was looking for the old cabin leader. Her old friend and mine., she was looking for Luke.

__________________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you enjoyed that Sneak Peek, two things one what can I name this story so it sounds less lame, nothing specific but not this bore fest tittle. The second thing I will publish the first chapter to this June or July so please vote and comment, best Oc I see will make an appearance in the story and I will give you credit in the AN of given chapter. Love peace and I hoped you enjoyed