CHAPTER ONE

I got to school on my bike around seven thirty and after the school assembly , i got to my locker and opened it with my password ,and as usual I saw flowers ,cookies ,cards, and presents .Every Valentine's day my locker was filled up with gifts . Over the years I have gotten used to seeing gifts in my locker ,when it's not even Valentine's day.But to my surprise I saw a card with no name ,no address and no  number. I was in shock to see this ,but the guy just a simple love note . " Roses are  red, violets are blue ,I'm in love with you and I hope you in love with me to."Wow"I said as I jerked up in shock"in my life in this school have I ever  gotten a love letter with no name, no address, and no number but still romantic and yet simple and drew a cute yet simple heart , it's so cute  , but I wonder who wrote this , and how come it is so simple, I'm going to figure out who wrote this before the end of the  day , and  quickly I don't have much time ". I start running down the hall in order to find  the person. As I run down the hall I find the nerd in my biology class Chris Thomas his so nerdy I can't even look at him , but to my surprise he says something that doesn't include the ADP moulces " I might just now who wrote that love letter ". I was in complete shock when he said that " what did you just say", "that's  right you heard me I might just know who wrote that letter ." how would you know who wrote the letter, unless you used deja vu "," please I don't believe any of that deja vu nonsense "." Then how did you know I received a love Letter, maybe you eased dropped on me ",the person that wrote the letter happens to be my friend "." WHAT!!!!!!!! you have a Friend"