Rules

Rules are pretty simple, really. These rules are for contestants.

1. Your book must have at least two chapters published, not including authors notes, character lists or copyright parts.

2. You can be a judge aswell, as long as you judge another genre to your own story.

3. You have to fill out the form on the comments, and please only pm me if necessary or if you have been told to.

4. You cannot be my Admin and have a book in the contest. It's not fair.

5. If you break a rule, you will be disqualified.

6. Your not allowed to bribe the judges, and if I think this is happening matters will get worse.

7. You must follow this account.

8. This book must be added to your library and a public reading list.

9. There won't be any payment, it's a contest!

Rules For Judges:

1. You must message each other to discuss the final scores, then one person from each genre will contact me with the scores. I will be picking who that person is.

2. You must be on wattpad at least twice a week, please message me if you have any holidays or anything that could stop that, that is obviously fine.

3. You cannot judge your best friends book.

4. Please fill out the judges form in the comments but also pm me.

That's all the rules for now, contestants sign up form is in the next chapter!

------

Please follow all these rules before filling out the form. Thank you.

The Lavendar Awards!!