Chapter 1

I was the next to go to the stage . Oh god . I hope I'll get a daddy .

"Annie Rose Gonzalez " the man said . The daddies were looking at me from head to toe . That made me a little uncomfortable. "10000" one man said "2300000" one man said . "Sold to Mr.Park Jimin " the man said .

The man walked to me and smiled . God he's so gorgeous.His eyes and his muscular body . God bless him . "Daddy?" I asked as he leaned down and smiled "yes princess I'm your daddy . Let's go home cupcake " he said and kissed my cheek.

I know that it's weird but I already like him .

I took his hand and we walked out to his car . He opened the door for me . He got in and started the engine. "Umm daddy ?" I asked shyly. "Yes pumpkin?" He responded. "Can we talk about something?" I asked . I really need to tell him because I don't want this thing to happen again . "Of course little girl . Go on tell daddy what's on that beautiful mind of yours " he said and held my hand .

"Uhh daddy ... I had one daddy that was really abusive to me and he was beating me and he hurt me really bad every day ..... you won't do that to me right?" I asked . "Oh god princess that's so horrible. I'm so sorry that he did that ! Tell me his name babygirl he'll pay for what he did . No princess I'll never abuse or hurt you in anyway " he said "his name is Bill Henderson" I said "Good girl for telling me his name princess" he said .

We pulled up at this big mansion. My jaw just dropped. "Princess close your mouth or I'll have to put it to use . " daddy said . I was kinda confused because I didn't know what he meant with that .

Daddy stepped out and opened the door for me . I blushed and he took my hand . "Always hold daddy's hand so you won't get lost okay princess?" He asked "okay daddy " I responded "good girl " he said and kissed my forehead.

You know even if I don't know him that well I already trust him . His presence makes me feel so safe and protected. I never felt this way before.

"Princess are you okay ?" Daddy asked . I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled "Yes daddy I'm okay " I said . We walked to the door and daddy unlocked to door and let me in first . I was amazed by the way that this house looked. Everything was so gorgeous.

"Come here princess " daddy said and tapped his lap . I didn't even notice that he already sat down . I took a seat on daddy's couch and looked down at my hands.

"Don't be shy princess. There's no need to be shy around daddy . Okay babygirl?" He asked as I nodded . "Now we'll go over some rules babygirl " he said "owkies daddy"

"So the first rule is : Don't go out of the house without me knowing and without my permission. That's a no no .
The second rule : always call me daddy . Even in public.
The third rule : Tell me anything that your little heart desires and I'll give it to you .
The fourth rule : If you don't feel well or you have a problem tell me and I'll fix it .
The fifth rule : No touching your princess parts without daddy's permission .
The sixth rule : If you break any of these rules you'll get punished
The seventh rule : always tell daddy the truth , he honest
The eighth rule : go to bed on time , 11pm on weekdays and 12 am on weekends
The ninth rule : Don't mess with daddy's clothes and electronics.
The tenth rule :wear daddy's shirt to bed
The eleventh rule : no talking to other men. You're only mine
The twelfth rule : No sweets for breakfast
The thirteenth rule : No talking back and no brattiness
The fourteenth rule : ALWAYS trust daddy . Daddy knows best for you .
The fifteenth rule : 3 meals a day at least
The sixteenth rule : brush your tests 2 times a day
The seventeenth rule : give daddy lots of kisses na hugs and cuddles " daddy explained

"Owkay daddy I agree with all of the rules " I said as daddy kissed my forehead "but daddy ?" I asked "yes cupcake?" Daddy responded "what's your name daddy ?" I asked "My name is Park Jimin but you call me daddy " daddy said and I nodded " I like your name daddy " I said "thank you princess "

Jimin's POV:

God my princess is so gorgeous. Her big brown eyes and her brown wavy hair that falls perfectly down her shoulders and her little hands and her little fragile body , everything is just perfect, she's perfect. She's so innocent

Annie POV :

I watched daddy make me a bottle . He's so handsome and so cute when he's focusing on something.

Daddy sat me on his lap and gave me my bottle. "Such a good girl for daddy " he said when I finished my bottle .

Daddy put me on the couch and looked at me . I gave him the grabby hands "princess wants uppies?" He asked and I nodded . "Me want uppies dada pwess " daddy picked me up and carried me upstairs. He opened a door to a huge bedroom. "Dada can me sweepies with chu pwessies " I asked "of course princess " daddy said and kissed my cheek . Daddy I brought me a bear and a paci .

My eyes widened . The bear was so cute and the paci too . "Owwiesssss thawnk chu dada!" I said and kissed daddy .

Daddy showered me and put me in my Jammies . I sucked on my paci as daddy came into the bed next to me . He scooped me up and pulled me into him .

"Daddy?" I asked

"Yes princess?" He replied

"What chuw name ?" I asked

"Park Jimin " he said

"I welly like your name daddy" I said

"Thank you princess, now time for sleepy time"he said and pulled me close to him

"Goodnight princess " he said and kissed my forehead "goodnight dada " I said and fell asleep.

A/N

So guys this is the Jimin ddlg book. 😉😉😏😏