Long Live The Extinct

Hello! Um so yeah, gotta new book. I will be working on this Hecca lot. Hope you enjoy! I need people to help me make it thoo! kik me at @mocha2420 if you want to work with me!

Setting: It was the last of the dragons, and only a little baby dragon was left, without its family. They knew that she was extinct so she kept her a secret from everyone.

Time: June 14, 1912. Dawn of the extinction of all but one dragon

Credentials(credits) :

joan: Kidoko(Baby dragon), Lindie Smith (Teenage Girl)

Eli_Wonder, also known as Eli: Violet And JayLin Sisters, girls who found Kidoko (Ki-Doe-Ko)

Extras:

Lusa && Luka; Sister, Friends of the Sensan Sisters

Iceon (Ice oñ); The all famous dragon hunter

Prompt, Plot:

Iceon, Is planning to destroy the kingdom and he needs a dragon to do so. When little Violet discovers Kidoko she must keep it a secret, but her Neko sister, JayLin, finds out her secret and that will make it harder than ever to keep the dragon safe. Iceon finds out about the dragon so he is trying to take Kidoko from Violet with bribes, but stubborn Violet doesn't take his offer. She doesn't know what he's planning, but when she discovers his plot, Violet is going to do everything to stop him and keep Kidoko safe from the evil man.