1 ; "karate kick your butt."

listen to 빨갈 맛 red flavor by red velvet.

"get up."

"i'm not kidding i'll karate kick your butt if you don't get up."

and with that, she was up. she bolted straight up, covering her face in defense.

"finally you're up!" her friend exclaimed, dropping her dress in the process as she raised her hands above her head.

"amber, what are you doing here? most importantly how did you get in here?" nina asked, rubbing her eyes since every light was on.

"i'm getting you ready for the party remember?"

"amber, i'm not going if it's a korean party." nina stated, thinking of many reasons she can put out if amber asked why.

"but korean parties are the best!" amber pouted, slumping her shoulders.

"but i'm not korean!" nina retorted, laughing as amber stood in place.

"neither am i but i'm going,"

"yeah, but that's because you actually speak korean and lived there at one point. you're a kpop idol for pete's sake!" nina laughed, as amber made pointy fingers at her, nodding in agreement. "plus i don't wanna be labelled a 'koreaboo' if i go."

"but i invited you."

"fair enough."

"okay hurry up you only have thirty minutes." amber said, throwing nina a maroon skater dress which fit nina's curves quite well. nina wasn't that skinny, which many people thought was a nice change for the music industry.

nina raced to the bathroom, brushing her teeth as she started the shower. by the time she was done, she had fifteen minutes left. she decided to stick with straight hair, seeing as her filipino hair was thick and didn't curl easily, it'd take hours to curl.

even though it was damaged, it was still thick.

nina went simple with makeup, a winged eyeliner, matte nude lipstick, and simple foundation.

"done!" nina said, at the door while amber was playing on her phone. all of a sudden, amber bursted out laughing. "what's wrong?"

"dude i tricked you, we actually have thirty minutes now. i just told you that we had thirty minutes left because i have to pick up luna and krystal."

nina glared at her, walking past her as she sat down and started putting on her red flats. amber sat next to her and put on her sneakers as well as her snapback.

amber checked herself in nina's long mirror. amber's outfit was casual, black shirt, camo pants, like her normal style.  "did you get a new tattoo?" nina asked, rubbing amber's arm.

"nope. let's go?" amber clarified as nina quickly grabbed her military green bomber jacket and her phone.

nina nodded and trailed behind amber as they left her apartment. nina instantly went into the front seat, ignoring amber before she can say anything about her crush, luna.

"good thing, you're sitting there, i need to get over luna anyways," amber said, settling in the driver's seat, "she's found herself a boyfriend."