C h a p t e r 1

Legends
Italics=Thoughts
Normal written letters=flow of the story
No one's POV
It was a normal bright sunny day as you , or more like your 4 year old self played in the park. You were running around and chasing some other kids with your same age. Until you spotted a Blonde yet striking hair with a guy that has green hair and freckles over his face in the corner were a old tree stands.
Y/N POV (4 years old)
I ran up then jump up to them and smile "Kacchan !MiMi-chan !" I said as I hug them or more like pounced at them .They both became stiff "N-N/Nc-chan-" Mimi-chan said as he was hardly pinned at the ground by you . As for Kacchan he blush under my grasp."Gack ! Y/N Y-Your c-choking me !" He said as I realize he was blue from my hugs.I then let go and giggled at both of them.I then look at MiMi-chan and saw him rather down.I guess he is still down because of him being quirkless....oh ! Imma cheer up him up !"Oi Mimi-chan ! I got a gift for you !" I then opened my (kind of bag and color) and found a drawing notebook . "I heard that mom says when you draw them you will be able to be one of them !" I said with a genuine smile .He then looks at me with a determined face and smiled as he nods his head eageredly . "Huh ? Really ? Please that is not gonna happen." Katsuki said while looking at it with a annoyed look and a grin ."Hmph well how do you know ?besides I'm still stronger smarter and taller than you bleh"I said as I pull a silly teasing face on him and then ruffles his wild hair.He then pouts and shoves my hand away as he looks away "Hmph! Just wait and see when we grow up ! I'll definitely surpass you when I get my quirk !" He said putting one foot in a log with a large grin plastered on his face like he can surpass everybody.I then giggled at him and laughs "Aww but you'll always be my Kacchan !" I said as I hug him once more ."Oi get off me !" He said as he tries to pry me off of him.Mimi-chan laughs at this "Y/N-chan and Kacchan! Let's always be friends ok ! No matter what happened!" He said with a smile as he puts out both of his smallest finger up to both at me and Kacchan.I happily intertwined my smallest finger wit Mimi-chan while kacchan did also as well. I wish this never ends....All of a sudden a old female called me and realizing it was mommy ."Heh anyway I'm going now bye bye Kacchan and Mimi-chan!" I said as I do a peace sign ((Oikawa reference)) to them and ran off to my mom.
Katauki POV(4 years old)
Pretty as always wait ughhh no she isn't ....she is just no one......I inwardly groan at myself and held my cheeks."I hate this feeling!?" I said shouting at the top of his lungs."Um are you ok Kacchan ?" , I looked down and saw Deku at my right side worried as always"Of course I'm okay ! " I said as I grinned proudly and helps him up."Yep ! Anyway let's go to the forest ! I'm gonna discover things there and you'll be my buddy while doing it ok ?" I said with a grin and then he just eageredly smiled at me and nods his head happily"Sure !" He said as both of us then goes to the forest.
~T I M E S K I P brought to you by Kacchan's and Eren's Screaming~
No One POV
The days had passed and it seem that everything was fine,you were happy and midoriya and Kacchan was also happy too, until Kacchan got his quirk. The Sweet and Inspiring Kacchan became a little boastful each day passes after the kindergarten discovers it and so as he. You and Midoriya were still friends but it saddens you when you see Kacchan keeps making midoriya down and even more down each day because he still hasn't got his quirk to the point you can't bear it no more.He needs to stop you thought as you couragely go up to him in the park and there you talk to him.
Y/N
"Kacchan can I ask you something ?" I asked in my innocent voice since I don't want to make him angry . He was about to respond but two of his friends butted in "AHAHAHA Are you seriously gonna talk to her ? SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A QURIK YET ?" One of them said."OH REALLY TCH HEY KACCHAN LETS BEAT HER UP AND SHOW HER WHO IS BOSS HUH " . I look every scenario with fear etched in my eyes and actions . Everything went so fast. Like all I could hear is my sobs , pleading and constant evil laughter surrounding me.How can Kacchan do this to me ? How ?! Aren't we friends ? I thought while I wash push harshly and started crying in the ground and clenching both of my hands into a fist in the soil.I was about to get another kick and I waited for the impact when all of a sudden a tall silhouette stand infront of me and it was MiMi-chan . Mimi-chan stood up for me and say things I can't hear because of my constant sobbing.All of this ended with both me and MiMi-chan getting bruised badly and crying at each other's arms.

And on that day, I never talked nor spoked another word to Kachan because all of my friendship with him was only rage and nothing more.....little did he know I had a crush on him...