the beginning"

I always wanted to move to New jersey honestly and today thats happening. My brother agreed to let me stay with him until i found an apartment and got settled.
*skip the flight*
i got to my brothers apartment and decided to go explore my new surroundings. I was pulled out of my thoughts by hearing three boys yelling i turn around and see two looking into a camera and the other one... looking at me... they come over and see me getting into my m4. the one with curly hair introduces himself as manfs. He introduces me to the others. "This is ademir and this is jake." "im mckenna" "nice to meet you."
you squealed inside you thought they were all cute. "Do you have plans right now?" ademir asked i replyed wit " not really im just exploring" they invited you to hang out with them to film a video you say sure and follow them to their car. " you live alone?" jake asks " not at the moment im staying with my brother." you pull up to an old ginger bread factory. "what is this place?" ademi respondes with "an old gingerbread factory, supposedly there were three murders here." that creeped you out.  you walked in and saw two bodies you stumble back crying ademir catchs you and hugs you tight so you wont be able to see the bodies. You cry into ademirs chest as he strokes your hair to comfort you. "DUDE GET HER OUT OF HERE!!" You dont know who screamed it but ademir picks you up and buts you on his back and takes you to the car. "are you ok mckenna?" ademir asked. "not really" you say as you snuggle into his chest and fall asleep.

a/n: this is my first story. ill update chapter 2 tomorrow.