Chapter One: Intro

"Oh my god, guys! I CANNOT believe this is happening!" squealed Erin. 

    "I know! I am SO excited, I'm shaking!" Ashlyn joined her.

    "Guys, we gotta practice acting cool! If the guys see us like this we DEFINITELY won't have a chance!" Maitland said.

    "Mait... how could you be so calm at a time like this! We're actually going to finally meet them!" Izabela said excitedly, speaking fast.

    There was a pause. "You're right." there was another pause. "WE'RE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!" Maitland screamed.

    "I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe it. I'm finally gonna meet Harry. After all these months of staring at him on a computer screen. I need to sit down, I'm getting dizzy." Kensley said, looking sick.

    "Kensley, are you okay...?" Ashlyn asked, sounding worried.

    "Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just... so excited. I don't know what to do with myself."

    "Here's some water," Ashlyn offered.

    Kensley took the water, and drank it slowly. She watched the other girls as they laid out their outfits.

    "These are perfect," Izabela admitted.

    Erin was trying on her outfit, a white and blue stripped shirt with red high rise shorts and suspenders. She was matching Louis today.

    The girls stared at her. They all complimented how great of an outfit it is and how good she looks in it.

    "Thanks," Erin smirks.

    "GIRLS! We're leaving in an hour!" yelled Kensley's dad up the stairs.

    You could hear loud squealing from Kensley's bedroom. They've been doing eachother's hair for the past 2 hours. Now, finally, clothes and makeup. 

    "Okay girls," Izabela said getting their attention. "It's almost time. I know we're all excited, but as Maitland said, we need to act cool. Fangirling is one of the things that could ruin our already impossibly thin chances. We ALL know that. So let's swear on it."

    The girls all locked their pinkies together. "We promise not to fangirl from this moment on," they all exclaimed together.

    They got their outfits on, and perfected each others' makeup. 

    It was 12 o'clock P.M. The radio was blasting One Direction and the girls were huddled up in the back of the van giggling. Luckily, Kensley's dad had a van, or like... a mini RV. So they didn't have to squeeze on this 3 hour long drive. 

    "Okay, guys! What are you gonna say when you meet them?!" Izabela asked excitedly.

    "When I see Louis, I'm probably gonna get choked up and not even say anything!" Erin giggled.

    "Erin, that would be considered fangirling," Izabela reminded her.

    "Oh right! Okay, well... I'd just casually say hello... ask him for his autograph. Then maybe a hug. But I'm gonna make is super sexy. Or atleast... I'll try." Erin explained.

    "When I meet Zayn, I'm gonna look him straight in the eyes and tell him he's breathtaking. Because one, it's true. And two. he'd definitely love that!" Ashlyn spoke quickly.

    Maitland giggled. "When I meet Liam... I'm not sure what I'd do. I'm hoping it'll come to me. But I'm so scared.

    "I'm gonna ask Harry for a hug! And when I'm pulling back I'd kiss him on the cheek. And pet his hair just a bit. Then I'd ask him super nicely for an autograph." Kensley said, she zoned out, thinking about it.