Remember The Name!

You ready?! Let's go!
Yeah, for those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this y'all (c'mon)

This is ten percent luck.

Elizabeth took a deep breath before she dove into the battle, her hands sparking before a circle appeared below her and the monster's feet. She huffed in determination as her feet moved her to her circle, watching the monster move to his own as her eyes glowed fiercely.

Twenty percent skill.

Nightthief slipped down the sidewalk, sticking to the shadows as their eyes bore into their target. They spun the wand in their hand, before leaping forward, shouting a spell as the circle appeared beneath their feet.

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will.

Iridian took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he settled onto the mat in his room. He placed his hands in his lap, and after a few moments, his breathing evened and he gained a green outline.

Five percent pleasure.

Victoria ran her fingertip down the man's arm, giggling seductively when he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled, a seductive smirk coming to his lips as he winked. She laughed, the sound drifting down the hallway where Elizabeth and Iridian hid behind a nearby pillar.

Fifty percent pain.

Morgrim sat in the rain, his head bowed. His staff was inside, so he could see nothing. He didn't want to see anything, after what he had just been through only half an hour before. He didn't deserve sight. He didn't deserve to live. He didn't deserve everything he was working so hard for.

And a hundred percent reason to remember their names!

The door before them glowed brightly, as if what behind it was pure. After all the damage they had caused, all the pain it had put them and the worlds through, it was anything but pure. It was Death, pure Death.

Morgrim! He doesn't need his name up on the boards.
He just wants to fight whether it's the wand or the staff.

For most of his life, he saw darkness. And then he found his staff, met his Master, and everything changed.

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone,
in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him.

Morgrim's staff moved up, the spell deflecting off of the surface. He lowered it enough to show his dim eyes blazing with annoyance as he glared at the enemy before them. The circle appeared below their feet as they engaged into battle, and Morgrim spun his staff threateningly as the monster before him laughed mockingly. A Minotaur. It was a myth too. Not good for him, considering he was storm, but that wasn't so good for the Minotaur either. He glanced down at the white arrow in the middle of the circle, and smirked as he saw that it was pointed to him. He loved it when he had that advantage.

He pulled a deck from his card, letting it float in front of him before he turned it around and pushed it forward, carving a symbol into the sky that shone before disappearing. A myth shield and life shield appeared before him, spinning around him. The Minotaur snorted, white clouds leaving it's nostrils, in annoyance before the arrow spun to him and he summoned his monster. One of those annoying myth bats. He smirked, chuckling lowly as his shield took most of the damage. He didn't flinch as it took away twenty HP points from him. The white arrow spun back to him, and he sent out an accuracy shield next. The Minotaur stood before him, holding 2,000 health, but he wasn't worried.

He had faced things like this before. He had faced multiple others with the same health, some even higher, by himself. He knew what route to go, what cards to pick, which ones to discard, when to pull out a treasure card- He had done this for so long, trained for so many hours, studied for even more with Talon that there was no way that this wasn't imprinted into him now. This battle would be over faster than it had even begun. This furry bastard would regret picking a fight with him.