Intro/back story

I wasn't pleased at what we had done. All four of us. We didn't mean for it to go that far, and to hurt people that badly. But we couldn't just let them get away with it. They were doing some pretty bad stuff themselves, so why couldn't we get away with it like they did?

Oh yea, because we set a whole sorority on fire. They didn't do that. They just messed up our chance of getting into a good college and getting anywhere in life. That's right, pictures of our junk. And lots of em. I'm not sure how but they hacked into every single one of our social media accounts. All of us. Oh and plus they made sure to send them to every major college, what person has that amount of time.

Why? I'm not sure. How? Still not sure.

Why? Because of what they did. How? My friend Michele's dad worked in the FBI and had some stuff left over. One of the things happened to be a blow torch. He stole that and we got some other smaller stuff. Then we set off to get even.

After we had released the fiery anger that had built up in each of us. After we stood there a minute or so we realized that no one was screaming and that the fire was growing, and really fast. It was already up to the second floor. We called the fire department and waited for them to get here Michele went home to put the blow torch back.

That was the end of our sweet revenge. All four of the girls that lived there died...