Foreword🕷

From the day she was born, Annella Croft was told she was meant for great things. 

In Kindergarten, her teachers strongly encouraged her parents to get her IQ checked.

"She's so bright in class! I've never seen a kid her age already on the multiplication table! And don't even get me started on her reading level..."

They found out she had an IQ of 118.

To this day, she insists she's "not that smart" as her score had nothing on Spencer Reid.

All the praise also came with stress and high expectations from those around her and herself.

Now, Annella is on a journey to get into Brown University, an elite Ivy League University in Providence, Rhode Island.

That journey starts with 5th period AP Chemistry with Mrs. Hernandez, and nothing will stop her until she reaches her goal.

But can someone?

Meet Peter Parker: nerd by day, radioactive spider-bitten vigilante by night.

Aunt May called Mr. Stark and told him she was taking away the suit if Peter didn't come home with at least B+'s by the end of the semester.

"Aunt May! I can't believe you would do that! I'm a man, I can handle this on my own!"

Evidently he could not.

It's two weeks into the semester and Peter was averaging around a B- in all his classes, due to his "non-Avenger" work taking up all his time.

AP Chemistry seems to be the least of his problems, and yet the big D- staring back at him on his progress report begs to differ.

So when Mrs. Hernandez suggests they partner up to not only be partners for a project but also study buddies, what can honestly go wrong?

Yup, you called it! A lot.