"Love Like You"

"Tenko! You came!" the (H/C) female shouted in joy. "I miss you!" "Yeah, yeah, I miss you too" the man named Tenko huged the little (H/C) female. "So how things been?" The female smiled. Tenko sat on a chair next to her sighing. "Like always, like shit" The female who was in the hospital bed laughed. "Tenko, you're too much for me" She still laughed, but she didn't knew, that everytime they speak, his dead stoned heart skip a beat.

"If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me"

"So, how you been?" "Oh? Me?" the female looked down and smiled. "I been better" He smiled a little. "So, when you are leaving this dumb again?" He questioned. "Ah, the doctors are still unsure, but... I hope it's soon!" She giggled. "Plus you always come to visit me! So I don't really feel loneley!"

"I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love"

"You always come here to visit me, Tenko. I really appreciate it, but you know, if you are doing your job or something you can skip a day, I won't die" she smiled. "Your to special to me..." he whispered. "Hm?" He shook his head "Nah, it's nothing, I'm still going to keep on visiting you" She laughed and hugged Tenko. "Thank you Tenko"

"When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back"

"Well I'm off!" He stood up. "I'll come tommorow too!" He started to leave. "Thanks for staying and chatting! Take care! If you are busy don't worry! I won't die if you won't come!" she laughed. He smiled and glance at her. Nodding he left.

"I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you"

"Even when we grew up, you are still the same, cheerfull and optimistic..."

"Like you"

"Damn I still love you... So much..."

"Love like you"

"Welcome back Shigaraki Tomura" The dark purple mist said while cleaning a glass behind the bar table. "Hm..." Shimura Tenko or known as Shigaraki Tomura hummed in response. "Tomura, where have you been gone?" A man voice asked tough the tv screen. "Taking a walk around..." "Again?" His sensei asked. "Yeah..." Walking to his room quietly he sat down on his chair.

"I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true"

"Kurogiri, tell Dabi to follow him tommorow. He seems suspicious." Shigaraki's sensei told Kurogiri. "As you wish"

"'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you"

Tommorow came and once again he went to visit (Y/N). "I'm off.." he sight walking outside. Little did he knew that Dabi, one of his comrades followed him. Walking to the hospital into the certain room he smiled. "Tenko! You came!" Those word that the female always say to him, made him feel wanted.

"Look at you go
I just adore you"

Dabi was sitting on a tree near the window seeing everything that they did and what they talked. It started to warm his heart. He even smiled and laughed quietly. "Tenko! Tell me everything! I wanna know!" "Yeah, yeah, just stop shouting." "Awe, but you are so special to me! How can I stop beeing excited?" The female and Tomura both laughed.

"I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special"

"I'll see you later" "Huh? What happened to I'll come tomorrow?" he sight "I don't know if I'll make it. The visiting hours are to strict here. Damn it" (Y/N) laughed. "Oi, it's okay, just go!" she giggled.

"If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you"

He was unsure if you forgot it or something. She didn't said "I won't die" as always and that what made Tenko uneasy. Dabi seeing what happened decided to talk to him. "So this is what you been doing Shigaraki" Tomura tense up and glared. "What are you doing here shithead!?" Dabi smirked. "Your 'Sensei' wanted me to follow you, he became very suspicious of you" Dabi explained, but Shigaraki was wondering what he will do now. "So, she doesn't know huh?" "Know what!?" Tomura shouted confused. "That you are pretty much the Boss of League of Villains" Tomura stay silent. "Bingo. Well don't worry, I won't tell your 'Sensei' or anyone" Dabi sight and started to walk. "Thank you..." Shigaraki whispered, but Dabi heard it and smiled.

"I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love"

"Don't lie Dabi, Toga told us everything." Both Dabi and Tomura were shock and pissed at Toga. She was siting on one of the chairs and smirked. "So Tomura! Is she your girlfriend or something? Such a shame you won't be seeing her again! Like ever!" she laughed. Tomura was ragging now. "Shut up...you don't understand anything...." he whispered clenching his fists. "huh?" everyone looked at Shigaraki, confused. "You little BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!" He charged at Toga and started to mess her up pretty badly with his quirk. "Shigaraki Tomura, please calm down!" Kurogiri got a good grip on him. "FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID MIST!" He glared and ran quicly to the hospital. His sensei sight. "Bring him back before people found out about him"

"When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took"

"Sir, the visiting hours are over!" "Where is she!!" He shouted at the small nurse. She trembled in fear. "W-who?" "(Y/N)! (L/N) (Y/N)!" She sight. "She is in the surgery room." "Surgery room!?" He panicked. "Yes, the doctors are operating her now so please, calm down" He trembled in fear of loosing her. Memories of him and her where running through his head. Hours passed and the doctors where coming out of the room. "Doctor, this man is close to Miss (L/N)!" the nurse told one of the doctors. He came closer to Shigaraki. "I'm sorry, but" those words just ripped his heart. The heart that she healed.

"I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you"

"She didn't survived"

Love me like you