BFF

I Didn't Know What To Call This. Anyway...Hope You Enjoy It! Meow!

~~~~
(Y/N) POV

Today me and Yoosung decided to go for Coffee and hang out. Me and Yoosung have been best friends for about a year now and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I didn't really have much friends, my only friends were Yoosung (of course), seven and (F/N).

After we finished our coffee we decided to go back to my apartment, we didn't know what we were gonna do there but all well.

~Time Skip~

Me and Yoosung decided to bake a cake for the RFA members. Don't know why we just felt like it. We all the ingredients and put them in a bowl and mixed them up. (I don't actually know how to bake a cake) When we were finished mixing them up we put it in something (Idek) to make the shape of the cake. Ones we did that we put it in the oven and waited.

I looked over at Yoosung and smirked. I got a bit of the leftover ingredients and threw it at his face. "Hehehe."

"(Y/N)!!" Yoosung shouted, his face had a shocked look on his face.

"I would throw something at you but your too cute soo no." I was a bit shocked when he called me cute. A pink dust plastered on her face. Bing. "Cakes ready~!"  I got the oven cloves and got the cake out of the oven. TIME TO DECORATE! 

~Time skip Because I'm lazy~

We just finished decorating the cake and put it in the fridge so the flies can't go on it. "I'm tired~." I stated and sat on the couch. Yoosung chuckled and sat next to me. I looked at the time, it was 9:30. I looked over at Yoosung.

"Its getting late you should go home, I would let you stay here but I got work." Yoosung nodded and grabbed his stuff. "Byeeeee (Y/NN) (Your NickName)" Yoosung hugged me and I hugged back. "Byeeee Yoo!" We pulled away from the hug and Yoosung left.

~~~~

Yoosungs POV

I left (y/n)s house and went  back to my own apartment. I sighed and flopped on my bed. I checked my phone and realized that I have a text from (y/n).

= Yoosung
☀= (Y/n)

☀: Heyyy Yoo!! I feel lonely now :(
⭐: Haha, get some sleep you got work tomorrow.
☀: Can I talk to you a little bit moree pweaseeeee :(((
⭐: Of course. But don't talk to me to long, okay?
☀: Okay! ^•^
⭐: Good girl ^^
☀:Hehehe
⭐:Your such a kid (y/n) ^^ cute
☀:Hey! Just because I'm younger doesn't mean imma kid, doofes. T.T
⭐:Hahaha so cute. Now you should really go sleep now.
☀: Okay v.v text me when you wake up!!!!
⭐:Hehe. I will. ^-^ GoodNight X
☀: Good Night Yoo xx^•^

Hope you enjoyed it!

Plez read my other book xxx meow! Peace! 👊😽