Prologue Chapter: The New Student

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[Y/H] - Your Height
[Y/B] - Your Build
[H/L] - Hair Length
[H/C] - Hair Color
[E/C] - Eye Color
[S/C] - Skin Color
[F/C] - Favorite Color
[F/D] - Favorite Drink

Backstory: You were born in America, your mother is American and your father is Japanese. Through recommendation you were accepted into U.A High School late so your family moved to Japan. Your mother's quirk allows her to breathe underwater and your father's quirk allows him to expel heat from his body and can easily withstand any temperature. Your quirk is a perfect combination of the two allowing you decent abilities on land and great ability in water.

Quirk: Boil
--------------------------
Class 1-A of U.A were chattering rather loudly today. After all, the excitement that came from the USJ incident and being kind of famous had yet to wear off.

Kirishima: It's amazing we're like movie stars or something.

Toru: I know  I just wish I'd stand out more.

Ojiro: Maybe you should try a flashier costume?

Kirishima: What do you think, eh Bakugo?

Bakugo: Shut up weird hair!

As Kirishima went on to complain about the fact that Bakugo's hair wasn't all that different from his. Another classmate Jiro decided to speak up.

Jiro: It's not that big of a deal. Besides they don't care about us, they care that the hero course was attacked.

Kaminari: Aww C'mon can't you let them have there fun.

Mineta: Fun?! What's so fun about talking about how we were almost murdered?

At this moment Iida decided that it was time to settle everyone down by telling them to take their seats. However as the others pointed out he was the only one not in his seat, causing him to be embarrassed and to sit down just as their teacher Aizawa came in. He was still covered in bandages from the incident.

Iida: I'm glad to see you're okay Aizawa sensei.

Uraraka: You call that okay?!

Aizawa: Quiet down all of you. I have some important news to share with you all. First and foremost we're receiving a new student today. I'll let him introduce himself when he comes in after that we'll go over the other news.

At that moment there was a knock at the classroom door. When the door opened a young man walked in. He was [Y/H] and [Y/B] with [H/L], [H/C] complimenting his [S/C] skin and [E/C] eyes nicely. He wore the regular U.A. uniform and had a pair of [F/C] headphones around his neck.

[Y/N]: Hello everyone. My name is
[Y/N] [L/N], and I hope we can work well together.

As [Y/N] takes a quick formal bow Aizawa gathers everyone's attention telling the new student to take the only open seat next to...

Author's Note: And that's the end of the prologue. Short I know but I'm hoping someone will pick a student Female or Male so I can start chapter one. This story will branch with choices so I'll try to get to any and all requests. That being said this is Ryder Eibon saying see ya.