Homestuck: (HUMAN STUCK) Gamzee x Reader (sorta)

A/N; this is my first fanfic so please bare with me! Thanks guyss! I do take requests and if requested yuri/yaoi, lemons/fluff i will try my bestest!

~~~Ash~~~

Your name is _______, and your just starting out at a new highschool, caused from moving from florida to macon. Its a large difference than florida. You kind of miss it. The only person you left was your best (yet only) friend Alaya. She was cool. And you miss her. A lot. Yet you had no choice for moving. Because your prissy mom and her asshole of a boyfriend hate you.

You dont care.

But, you're scared for going back to school. Especially because you have no friends. And youve been bullied in the past, you just want to make friends.

~~~Time Skip to the next day~~~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
You groan, as you wave your arm around trying to hit that small damn button. *BEE- click.* you got it, oh thank god you got it. One more beep and you'd lose it.

You look at your phone, "oh shit" you grumble to yourself. Your late. On your first day. Damnit. You get up and quickly get dressed, pack your lunch, brush your teeth, grab your shoes and off you went out on your first day.

You didnt mind walking, it ment you didnt have to sit in your moms boyfriends car again. It smelt of cigarette smoke and alchohol. You dont understand what your mother sees in him. "What ever" you say, sighing, finally reaching school grounds. "Oh!? Everyone is still outside?..." You say to yourself as you walk up to the doors.

You run into a tall guy, with a mohawk. He's not that tall, but he's taller than you. "o-Oh! Sorry! I didnt see you there, my name is Tavros." He says straight away "you the new girl, ______, isnt it?" He says as your head perks up, "oh, uh, yeah" you stutter a bit. "You can hang with me and my friends" he grins. you smile back, releived youve found a friend. "What are your friends names?" You ask quietly.

"Well," he chuckles. You find his laugh sorta cute, but you cant like him just yet. You just met 'im for christs sake! You say in your head. He looks at you while walking "Well there's Aradia. Shes nice. You'll like her, there's sollux, as well as feferi, kanaya, vriska, eridan, karkat, but dont mind karkat. He's angry all the time so dont mind if he calls you names. He does it to everyone." He laughs

"Okay" you say, smiling.

"Oh and theres a lot more. You'll like them!" He giggles "Oh! And you can't forget Gamzee" he blushes.

"Gamzee?" you ask politly.

"Yeah" he says smiling.

Finally you reach the group of all the people, you shove youre hands into your pockets and stay silent.

The whole group was welcoming. they all said hi at the same time, creepy at first, but they were cool. I fit in well. I became good friends with Sollux and nepeta! They're great. Nepeta is always squealing! I dont mind it, i end up fangirling about the latest "ship". Ive met Gamzee. He is interesting. I mean, interesting as in cute. Yes, i like him.

'Oh no, here he comes' you think to yourself as Gamzee walks up and lightly punches your shoulder

"Hey, sis" he says in his sweet, raspy voice

"Hey gam" you say, blushing

"You alright there? You seem a bit flushed" he says, smiling

"U-uh yeah.. I kinda am Gam." You say, half smiling

He leans in and hugs you, you become surprised, hugging back.

"I like you too _______"

"No, Gamzee, I-" he cuts you off with a kiss. "I know what you ment sis. Shall we head to class?" He says, putting out his arm.

"We may" you say, kissing his cheek and wrapping your arms around his. You skip happily down the hall.

A/N; again this is my first ever fanfic, i take requests, no hate please x3

~~Ash~~