For Anyone Who May Ask

Vampires have gotten famous recently, and by recently, I mean anywhere from 2005, to now. With the increasing popularity of some novels, movies and series(most of which will go unnamed for obvious reasons), the image of the "vampire" has changed. Now, I will go out of my way to say that to many, this image is their life. There are many people who are known has "lifestylers" who dress as this vampire, and even go to the extreme, and get permanent dental implants, in the form of fangs. Most also adopt an Old English way of speaking. 

    Now that we have shed some light on that, it is about time we move on to another big subject. "How can I become a vampire". Well, I am glad you asked. Actually... less glad, and more annoyed. There is no way to become a vampire. You are either born one, or you "awaken" later in life. Any number of things can cause you to "awaken". Maybe a traumatic experience, or maybe the simple taste of one's own blood(or another's). For most, awakening happens around puberty. Some, it happens earlier, others, later. "How do I know if I am a vampire?" I cannot tell you. I can supply some of the traits(or symptoms, as some other people may have preferences to call these occurrences), but, the only you can decide. Wait, actually, there is one trait that all "vampires" share. It is the physical and mental need for blood. 

    "Vampires" are not to be confused with blood fetishists. Blood fetishists are people who have a love for blood. Simple as that. I don't actually know much about blood fetishists, though, most of the stuff I do know, I cannot write on here, due to the fact that I did not check the "For Mature Audiences" button. Why did I decline the chance to make it strictly for mature audiences? Well, the people who may need this the most, are in between the ages of 11-14(give or take a few years). 

    The last thing I would like to cover in this chapter, are the types of vampires. The most known, and common vampires, are Sanguinarians, and Psychic(or Psionic). "Sanguinarian" comes from the Latin word "sanguinarius", which, when translated to English, means "bloodthirsty". They are the ones who must consume blood, so that they can maintain health. I am not saying that they will die without blood, but without it, they may not be at best performance. By this I mean, they will most likely have major migraines, feel tired all the time, and have a short temper(to name a few). Psychic, or psionic vampires, are the ones who feed on the life energy of other people. Some psychic vampires(psy vamps for short) do not even know that they are what they are. They go along with life, uncontrollably draining the people around them. Now, if someone knows that they are a psy vamp, they can learn to control this, and only feed when absolutely necessary.  There is so much to talk about. So much, in fact, that I will leave it up to other chapters to explain this.

     Other types of vampires include: elemental, emotional, hybrid, and sexual. Elemental, and sexual vampires are what they sound like. Elemental vampires get their energy from the elements, and sexual vampires get their energy from...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Emotional vampires feed off of the emotional energy people give off. Hybrids are a cross between sang and psy vamps. They have to consume both blood and life energy to be happy, healthy individuals.

(NOTE: Sorry if I missed anything, and uhh, no offence to anyone who may be offended by anything written in this chapter)(Yes, I have to say that. It's 2017)

(picture by https://www.allwallpaper.in/eyes-trees-autumn-dark-night-wood-forest-wallpaper-8020.html)