Meet Tha Krew

Faith POV

Heyyyyy! My name is Faith . I am 18 years old.  I go to Johnson High School .  I have two  best friends named Lexi and Amirah . Lexi is in love with slim jimmy . And Amirah is in love with d jaysremm . They expect me to be in love with Swae lee but I dont care about him . They are just some low down fuck boys who only want one thing. 

Lexi POV

Hi you guys I'm lexi . I am 17  . I go to Johnson High school with my best friends Amirah and Faith . We have been friends since 2nd grade . I am in love with will jimmy . He is so fucking fine.  Ohhh the things I would do to him . Anyways, Amirah is in love with d jaysremm. And you would think that Faith would have a crush on swae Lee but, for some reason she hates him . She doesn't know this but today they are joining our school . All three of them . We aren't going to tell her tho BC then she won't go . I only know because I have connections . I can't wait .  It was hard but I only told Amirah .

Amirah POV

Wassup . I'm Amirah . I am 18 years old . I also go to Johnson High school . And I have a huge crush on d jaysremm .  And I can't believe it but he is coming to the school.  I love him so much.

FAITH POV

DAYLIGHT I WAKE UP FEELING LIKE YOU WONT PLAY RIGHT . I USED TO KNOW BUT NOW THAT SHIT DONT FEEL RIGHT .

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up did my hygenie  And put on my black joggers and blue crop top and black and blue Jordan true flights . I went downstairs and saw lexi  and Amirah eating cereal

Faith : Why are you eating my damn cereal.

Lexi : See this is what I be talking about niggas these days dont know how to share . 

Amirah : Its good too .

Faith : Whatever come on before we be late .

Lexi : oh yea we defiantly can't be late today!!! Right Amirah ?

Amirah : RIGHT!!!

Faith : (LOOKS CONFUSED ) Why ????

Lexi : You will see . Just come on!!!

Faith : What ever .

Still Faith POV

We got in my black charger.  when we got to school I see a limo parked in the front of the school.  And a bunch of girls outside Screaming like they see Beyonce . It was crazy . Then these two bitches ( Lexi + Amirah ) ran over to the crowd.  I asked this girl who it was when I got to my locker and she said Rae Sremmurd and there dj goes to our school now . So I guess that's why they didnt want to be late . I was putting my stuff in locker when the worst thing ever happened.  Swae Lee walked up to me . I was about to wan away when he said.........

Swae : Hi I'm swae.  And your friends are going out on a date with my brothers I need some help getting around here c ( gco )

Faith :  What do yo u want .

Swae : I was about to tell you ma .

Faith : My name is not ma my name is faith.  You would have known that if you would have asked me my name fuck boy .

Swae : My bad . I just need some help around here and you caught my attention. Im just trying to make some new friends

Faith : Why do you have to ask Me???There are a thousand girls around here who are in love with you . Why dont you go ask them ??

Swae : Ok . I'm sorry that I bothered you.  I guess I will see you around. 

Faith: Not if I'm lucky enough . ~ Walks away ~

Authors Note

Hi you guys thanks for reading . I hope you liked this chapter. I decided to make this book because I really love Rae Sremmurd ask anyone.  lol . If you liked this plz vote,comment,and add this to your reading list.  I am really going to try my best with this story . Along the way I plan on adding characters . If you want to be added to the story comment and let me know . Thanks .

SREMMLIFE