Chapter 01: Peyton

"Tom!"

"Peyton!"

"Zendaya!"

All around us, lights were flashing and people were calling our names. We were getting off of our jet to get in an Uber to go to our hotel. We just arrived in London for the next part of the press tour. It was Zendaya, Tom, and I together. My best friends. We liked to travel for the press tour together.

We finally made it to the car after a bit of a paparazzi struggle.

"Jesus! It's like a zoo out there!" Z said when we sat comfortably in the car. The car started moving basically as soon as we got in.

"I literally hate the paparazzi," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah well they love you," Tom laughed. Zendaya laughed with.

"Ha ha," I said mocking them.

"Okay don't be a Debbie Downer," Z said as she lightly pinched my arm.

"I'm not. I just... I just don't like lights flashing and people screaming literally five minutes after I wake up," I said. "I just need peace."

"Yeah I feel," Tom said.

We were going to our hotel to get ready for the BAFTA. Kaitlynn, Zendaya and I's stylist, had all of our clothes on the first flight. Kait went with Robert and Chris and the rest of the crew. They got there first because their plane left first.

We pulled up to the Corinthia, the hotel we were staying at. We got our bags out of the trunk and went inside.

"We have a reservation under Jon," Z said to the guy behind the counter.

The guy gave her two keys for two rooms. One for Z and I and one for Tom in the room he was sharing with Harrison. Our rooms were actually linked with only a door in between them.

"Rob said the limo gets here in 3 hours," Tom said.

"Alright," Z said. "Kait will be in our room when you're ready."

Tom opened his door to go inside his room and Z and I went inside ours.

I placed my bag on the bed and went to the mirror. My dark curly hair was in a sloppy bun and I was wearing a halter crop top and a bandeau with Nike shorts and flip flops. I looked like a mess. I had Tom's coat on because when we got off that plane, it was freezing.

There was a knock on the door and I turned around to see Z go open in. Kait walked in with a clothes rack. She set up shop in the corner of the living room. We had two showers so Z and I both left to go bathe.

I washed my hair and gentle wrapped in an old t-shirt to reduce any frizz. Once I dried off, I put on my white robe and walked out, taking the shirt off my head.

Tom, Evans, Scarlett, Zendaya, and Robert were all hustling around the big room. A few of the crews stylists couldn't make it so Kait agreed to help basically half of the people. She handed Robert and Evans their tux's and they went through the conjoined doors into Tom's room. I sat on the bed next to Z and fluffed my hair.

She handed Tom his tux and then he too went next door. She then turned to Z, Scarlett and I.

"I have so many options for each of you. I'll start with Scarlett because you two are the same size," Kait said. Scarlett got up and Kait started showing her all of these options. Scarlett ended up choosing this pastel blue dress that fell just before her knees. She went into the bed room to put it on.

"Alright you two," Kait said. "Any colors you want specifically or..."

"No what ever you've got is fine for me," I said.