Crush [Exoshidae-Kaiyul]

"Jongin-ah" Yuri called out. Kai turned back and smile when he saw Yuri running toward him. they were friends since kids and they were really close. Kai would alway protect Yuri from any bullying in school but now everything has change.

"Good Morning Yuri-ah!" Kai greeted while messing up her hair.

"Yah!!!" Yuri slapped Kai's arm. "Don't mess up my hair!"

"But I like it! You looks so cute!" Kai pinched her cheek.

"Ouch! It hurts!" Yuri shouted while rubbing her now red cheek.

"Sorry my princess!" Kai apologize.

"Oh Jongin??" Yuri called.

"Hmm?" Kai looked up at Yuri.

"Are you free this Friday night?" Yuri asked.

"Sorry Yul! I have a date with Krystal. Why did you ask?" Kai asked back.

"Ohh! My mom is having a party at home so I thought you could come over but it's okay though." Yuri tried her best to smile even though she was dying inside. Ever since Kai started dating Krystal, Yuri and Kai never had time to hangout like before because Kai would always spend his time with Krystal. What Kai didn't know is that behind that smile is full of pain. Yuri was hurt, really hurt when Kai doesn't care about her anymore like before. It hurt more than being insult, hit, abuse, bully. Yes! Yuri is being bullied again but the difference is that now Kai is not there to protect her anymore. Everything now is always about Krystal. Kai has fail to realize that Yuri liked him. No! She loved him. She wanted to spend the rest of her time here with him. Making memories she can remember but sadly he couldn't be with her to accompany her anymore. He was busy dating with Krystal. She has to move away next week due to her father's business. No one knows it yet except her best friend , Sooyoung. The last day she is in school is the Talent Show and she was going to do her best.

"Oppa!" They heard someone called. When they turned around, they saw Krystal.

"Yuri! I have to-"

"It's okay Jongin-ah! Go! She might be urgent!" Yuri pushed Kai toward Krystal. They walked into school clinging into each other's arm.

"Yul!" Yuri saw Sooyoung running toward her with foods in her arm.

"You Food Monster!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Let's go or we will be late for class!" Sooyoung pulled Yuri into the school but as soon as they got in, a bucket of water splash on both of them. Krystal and some other girls high-five and walked away.

"Yah! You come back here!' Sooyoung shouted.

"Soo! I don't want to get into trouble." Yuri then pull Sooyoung into the nearest bathroom and change into another set of uniform they brought just in case.

"When are you leaving?" Sooyoung suddenly asked.

"Saturday morning" Yuri answered and quickly get out of the bathroom and hurried toward class.

"Ms.Kwon, Ms.Choi! You are late!" Mrs.Park shouted.

"Sorry Mrs." We bowed.

"One week straight! I don't want to punish you but sadly I have to!" She said sadly.

"We understand!" We said in unison.

"You'll have to stay an hour after school today" We nodded before walking toward my seat at the back of the class. Yuri felt eyes on her and sure that one of them was Kai's. When it's break, Yuri saw Kai walks toward her.

"Yuri-ah! Why are you late? And one week straight? What happen?" Kai asked.

"Nothing Jongin-ah! I am waiting for Soo and she came late that's why! I have to go!" Yuri walked away toward her next class as fast as she could.

"What happen?" Sooyoung asked.

"Kai asked why were we late and I just say nothing and walk away" Yuri answered.

"Why don't you tell him the truth? And did you tell him about you leaving?" Sooyoung questioned.

"I don't want to bother him and no I didn't also don't even tell him!" Yuri walked inside. "But I already told Kris about it"

"Fine just tell him not to tell Jongin" Sooyoung nodded.

~Time Skip~ (Talent Show)

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcomed you to this year Talent Show!" everyone clapped. "This year our judge are Ms Kwon BoA, Mr Choi Siwon and Mr Cho Kyuhyun. Now let's start the show!" People start going on stage and perform. One of the girl caught my eyes. Kim Taeyeon. She sand so beautifully.

"Where is Kai?" Sooyoung came in with Kris and the other boys.

"He is on a date with Krystal" I replied and continue listening to Taeyeon's singing. Soon it was my turn. I walked up on stage with guitar in my hand.

"Hello! I'm Kwon Yuri and I am going to sing Crush by David Achuleta" I bowed and took a seat in the middle.

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happen for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, is just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmorized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

"Do you think she sang it for Kai?" Kris asked.

"Seems so..." Sooyoung replied.

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay-ay

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl?
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?

See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever!

"How could Kai not know Yuri likes him! It is so oblivious." Baekhyun said.

"Why didn't she confess?" Luhan asked.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay-ay

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmorized
And I just got to know

"She knows Kai really like Krystal and didn't want to break their friendship" Sooyoung continue watching Yuri performance.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay-ay
This crush ain't going away-ay-ay-ay

Going away
Going away-ay-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay-ay

The performance ended and the audience clapped. Yuri was the last contestant so now the judge is giving point.

"Okay! Now, the winner's name is in my hand. And it is-" He opens the envelope." Kim Taeyeon! Congratulation!!! You have receive a full scholarship from the school." She went up to get her medal. Yuri notice Baekhyun looks at her without blinking.

"Looks who is in love!" Yuri teased.

"Who?" Everyone start asking.

"Baekhyun admit it that you like her!" Yuri then pushed Baekhyun toward Taeyeon. Everyone watched him confess. Taeyeon said yes and everyone cheered!

"Taeyeon-sshi?" I called.

"Taeyeon or Tae would be fine" She said.

"I would like to invite you to my party tonight. You could come with Baekhyun too." I said.

"I would be there! Thanks!" I nodded and walks back.

"I'll be going home to prepare now! See you tonight!" I walked home.

That evening, People were having fun and Yuri also tried her best to smile at everyone.

"Yuri? Where is Kai?" Sehun asked. "Let me guess! Krystal?" Yuri nodded.

At midnight, Yuri's house is empty and Yuri is packing her things. The next morning Sooyoung and the boys came to sent Yuri off so is Taeyeon. Their eyes were red from crying.

"Bye Guys!" Yuri waved and walked away without looking back and got into the backseat of the car. When the car moved, more tears start to fall.

"Yuri-ah!" Sooyoung shouted while crying and Kris has to hold her to keep her from falling.

"What happen?" They heard a familiar voice. They saw Kai with Krystal clinging in his arm.

"None of your business!" Sooyoung wiped her tears away and stand up before walking away followed by the boys and Taeyeon.

In The Car

Yuri is sitting in the backseat of the car crying.

"Yuri? Jongin is here would you-"

"No!" she shouted and her dad continue driving.

Yuri hold her photo with Kai and the other tightly as more tears start to fall.

"Bye Kai!

Forever......."

At Kai's house

"What???? They moved? Why didn't you tell me?" Kai shouted.

"I thought Yuri told you already!" his mom sigh and walk to the kitchen. Kai falls on the couch with hands covering his face.

"Yuri, Why didn't you at least tell me a goodbye?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~