Story 1

I walk into the kitchen wearing my pajamas, a white cotton shirt and polka-dotted panties. I went to the sink to get a glass of water and managed to get water everywhere, a little on my shirt a little more on the floor. I took a step back and quickly hit the ground with a thud. She entered the room to see what on Earth was going on, she saw me laying on the floor in a puddle of water. As she laughed at my clumsiness, she too, slipped on the floor. We were laying on the floor laughing, she took one look at my chest to see the shirt clinging around my boobs and my cold nipples showing prominently. She instantly started making out with me. We worked our way into a standing position to make-out in, her hands went down my body from underneath my breasts slowly down to around my waist then to my butt. She picked me up swiftly then set me down on the counter, we continued making out. She held my waist. She stopped and looked at me and peeled off soaking shirt exposing my naked breasts. She held my hands and gently pushed my naked back down against the cold marble counter-top. She climbed on top of the counter, with a knee on each side of me. Her lips kissed mine, she then made a trail of kisses to my ear nibbling on it. Her kisses eventually made their way down to my tits. She sucked my right tit while using her hand to massage my other nipple. Within a little while I hit an orgasm. She began to repeat what she was doing, this time doing the opposite tits. She pulled down my polka-dotted panties and started fingering me until I hit my second orgasm. My back arched in pleasure. She climbed down from the counter and spread my legs far apart, she got her face level with my vagina. She moved her tongue in circles around my clit, her fingers went inside my vagina. Her tongue explored the rest, I hit my final orgasm.