In school

I walk through the door and my face is hidden,hopefully my Bestfriend Lacy won't see me. I'm scared,I'm in shock.I threw up my eggs this morning, the same thing my mom did every morning when she was pregnant with me. Except this is worse I'm a sophomore in highschool and I could be pregnant. Lacy breaks me from my thoughts, "hi" she says I ignored the fact that I could be pregnant for a Moment "hey Lacy" "you okay jazz" how do I respond I can't give mixed signals, "yes of course just tired" "I know right my weekend has been a pain to" she says "same, but we should get to class before we're late" "OK". As we walk to class I continue my train of thought. What if my mom finds out what If she kills me,my dad left me for his other three children so no worries on that.what if I start showing, what if....that's a lot of what if's. I continue walking down the hall and I see him. The one that did this to me,"hey jazz" he says, I begin to walk faster, "JAZZ" he screams "yes" I say quietly "I said hi" he demands "hi Austin" and I turn around and finish my walk to class.
1st hr Science 8:00-9:10
2nd hr ELA 9:10-10:10
3rd hr Music 10:10-11:10
4th hr math 11:10-12:30
5th period lunch 12:30-1:00
6th hr social studies 1:00-2:10
7th hr H-O-M-E
                  *let's skip yo lunch
           When I walk through the lunch room doors I see him again,I start to feel sick but I force myself to go sit down and wait for the line to get shorter. He sits next to me "Hey jazmine" "Hi Austin" I say forcing myself not to tear up, "why are you avoiding me" he says "after what we did" he keeps on going "Stop" I say finally "what we did was a mistake neither of us was ready in any way" "at least I wasn't" "what do you mean" he Says "you had a nice time and so did I" "I'm hungry and my best friend is waiting on me I'll see you around" I walk away sobbing but I have to pull myself together before Lacy see's me. I go to the food bar to see what I want, I grab a tray, bowl and plate. I fill my bowl with fruit and my plate with a hamburger, chips and fries I also grab a lemonade, I see Lacy and sit at her table.
            "wow" she says "you must be really hungry" "I haven't ate today Lacy jeez" "is that all because it a roomer going around saying you and Austin had you know" "where did you hear that" I say scared " it's all over school I didn't believe it" "or should I" I start crying and she knows it's true.
          "umm can we just eat" I say "yeah yeah sure but you have to tell me what's wrong" "Lacy" I say with a cry "I could be pregnant" her mouth drops "that's not possible" "Jazz jeez it's a such thing as a condom" "please Lacy I don't need the talk right now, I need to know what to do" "do you know for sure your pregnant" "No" "well that's the first" "let's get a test after school" "ok"
        After school
I wait by the door for Lacy, she finally came out "you ready" she says "nervous but ready to get this over with" "let's go then"
     At the drug store
We pick three different test up "how are we gonna get these we are under 18" fake ids duh" "how.." she cut me off "don't ask" we get to the counter and the lady says "can I see some id" "sure yea" Lacy says she hands it back and start to ring up my stuff "have a nice day" she says and we leave the store.
"where you wanna do this at" Lacy says "your house"
               We are here
I walk through the doors and I say hi to Lacy's parents we go to the back I head in the bathroom and close and lock the door.
I begin to sit on the toilet and take the test. When finished I clean myself up and wait.
Minutes later
I look down and look back up in the mirror.

To be continued
If you like this story click the star and that will tell me if you want the rest.
Go go go
Leave a message and let me know how I did
Enjoy!