Hailey💕

Mariyanna

[Bitch I swear your name is long ASF ☹️ but prettay too 😍. the struggle, yikes. Jk.]

Do you even know how much I admire you? I admire you with all of shai's arse cause it's huge 😂.
[ly you shai.]
Anywhore. The shit you go through and you're still the strongest girl I know makes me look up to you so much- I mean if it was me going through that I won't be as strong and incredible as you are.

You're so amazing thot and I am grateful for you, very much actually. You are one of the kindest people I know, you have a heart of gold and I don't get why things like that are thrown at you. either way you DON'T deserve anything like that ever, it makes me furious how shitty things happens to good people but ig everything happens for a reason.

But you already know I'm here no matter how hard it is right now or in the future. ima be here as a sister and a best friend to support and help you no matter what. (Goodness so fucking cheesy but accurate.)

I love just talking to you about random shit and being able to no matter how weird it is. The fact that you open up to me actually makes me happy cause I want to be able to help you out since I hate seeing you in pain.

You're so caring and the people that are close to you like your fam, friends and bf ofc are so lucky to have someone as caring and loving as you. you always put others first before yourself which babe you honestly should start putting yourself more a little. you as your main priority, your happiness already makes the one who are close to you happy, trust me.

You & shai are full of life.. which I question btw hoooooow? Y'all are somehow my horny demonic/angel sisters. I don't know what I would do without you and her, y'all keep me grounded and keep me going in this app and surprisingly irl as well. I didn't know I'd have two of my closest best friends in this app but I'm glad I did and I'll forever keep you two as treasure. ♕♡

Thank you for sticking by me no matter how crazy and annoying plus rude I can be.
I don't deserve such amazing people like y'all since I ain't shit but thank you mariyanna, thank you so much for everything. ♡

I love you so much

I love you so much.
- Hailey xo