Chapter One

Once upon a time, there was peace. Until the villain's disrupted it. The 'heroes' fought and won, and cast the villain's to a place with no escape, no magic, and no wifi, The Isle of the Lost. Their time ended, now a new generation shall rise, My Generation.

*Somewhere in Auradon*

Prince, soon to be king, Benjamin -son of Bell and Beast- was staring at the Isle of the Lost in sadness as he was getting fitted for his crown. His parents walked in the room, in each other's arms and smiled lovingly.

"Hello Ben, how are you?" Asks Beast.

"Fine father, just thinking." He replied.

" About what dear?" Asked his mother.

Ben sighed before looking back at the Isle. "I think it's unfair that the villain's kids have to suffer from their parents mistakes. I want them to have a chance here." He said with such conviction that it made his parents house wide eyed. The king and queen looked at each other before coming to a silent agreement.

They looked back at Ben "We will allow you to bring in a few kids. If they do well, we will allow more. But for now, five will do. Do you have any in mind?" They asked.

Ben nodded with a smile that light up the room. "The right amount. Just don't overact. Child of Creulla De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, *Ben breathed in deeply* Maleficent..." This caused the parents to gasp and the butler to drop what he was holding.

"Maleficent, the worst of them all. That's absurd!" Roared the King.

"Dad give her a chance. She hasn't done anything to anyone." Countered Ben.

"Honey, he's right. Give her a chance. I did with you." Soothed the Queen. The King nodded as Ben finished. "...And the unknown child." The butler fainted as the royal duo almost protested. Ben gave them a look telling them that they were innocent. "They may be innocent too. If that child is said to have the power to destroy world's and godly stuff, then if they were loved, they won't attack and maybe find love since their parent is unknown." Said Ben. The Royal Duo nodded and left to send news and a pick-up to the villainous territory.

*The Isle of the Lost*

"Mal, come to mama." Demands the infamous and cunning, Maleficent -Mistress of Evil- followed by her Knuckleheads/Guards. Immediately everyone but five individuals, scattered and ran back to their homes. Those five brave individuals are Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, Jay, Son of Jafar, Evie, Daughter of The Evil Queen, Mal, Daughter of Maleficent, and the unknown child, Cresent, adopted son of Maleficent and adopted brother of Mal. The merry band of misfits. All of them looked slightly like their parent. Except Cresent. He has extremely spiky black hair with purple streaks that reached past his waist (Madara Uchiha's Hair), a glowing red eye and a swirling silver eye, two protruding fangs, flawless tan-ish pale skin, three whisker marks on each cheek, two black dragon horns about a foot long, a third red eye with four black rings around a blue-white flower pupil with nine comma-like tomoe spinning hypnotically, three on the first three circles. There was a glowing silver cresent moon tattoo around his third eye that had moon like marking circle around his right eye and going down his right arm, stopping at his shoulder. He had multiple other tattoos like the black dragon wings on his back, the his inner right wrist was a symbol that he said was for a secret division called ANBU which he had since birth as what the doctor said. He had one more birth tattoo on his left arm. It was black thorned vines that went from his forearm to his left peck and cascaded down the left side of his back that stopped at the middle of his spine. He wore black ripped jeans that fit perfectly and a chain made of snowflake obsidian and amythest looped through two belt loops dipped, outlining the pocket, a blood-red T-shirt that had his third eye pic under a black chained leather jacket over a black Long Live Evil hoodie, black converse with red laces with the Long Live Evil logo and words on the outer sides of the shoes in silver and purple. A black and purple beanie was strategically placed between his horns. A pair of black and red Skull-Candy headphones, that he somehow got, was around his neck, plugged into a Moto Z, that he also somehow got, that resided in his pocket.