Together

"King" Gwen yells out the back door realizing she hasn't seen him since lunch an hour ago.

The boys tend to be all over the place at the ranch. Neither Gwen nor Blake had a problem with that as long as they followed the rules that were set in place. No guns without Blake. No four wheelers without asking and having an adult go with you. No going in the lake without an adult. All rules set to keep them safe. Boys will be boys however and they don't always follow the rules. Gwen walked down to the barn to see if King was in there, while Zelva kept an eye on the other two boys.

"King?! Kingston?!" She gets no response

After walking through the barn and finding no trace of him Gwen begins to panic. She starts to head to the lake to see if he is down there but spots Blake up by Zelva and the other boys. She yells for him and her tone of voice must have given away how scared and panicked she was because he ran over to her rather than walked.

"What's wrong sunshine?"

"Blake I can't find Kingston." The worry washes over her as she breaks on her cowboy.

"Hey. Hey, Gwen look at me." He says pulling her away from his chest so he can look her in the eye. "We will find him. I'm sure he is fine. He probably just wondered off where he can't hear us. We will find him I promise!" She stands there for a minute letting Blake hold her and calm her. She and Blake checked the whole property around the ranch house and found no traces. Gwen was well past panic at this point and ready to call the police to start a massive search party.

"Gwen!" She hears Blake's voice yell and she takes off in the direction of his voice.

She finds him where they store the four wheelers and it is suddenly very clear. Kings four wheeler is missing. Fire builds up in Gwen while the fear continues to hold on.

"What the hell? He knows he isn't allowed to take his four wheeler out without one of us." The fiery anger coming through. "What if something happened and he is out there in trouble or worse hurt?" The fear now the most prominent emotion.

"I'm gonna go looking for him. Zelva has the other boys take yours to and we will go look find him." Gwen agrees and they both take off for the wood on their four wheelers.

As they make it to the clearing, they see Kingston coming out of the woods on his four wheeler. Reliefs floods Gwen and Blake as the fear dissipates. The relief doesn't last long in Gwen and that angry mother in her raises. As Kingston reaches them you can tell by the look on his face he knows he is in trouble, big trouble.

"Where have you been?" Gwen asks not yelling but using a loud stern voice, one that Blake finds very sexy.

"I went for a ride in the woods." King says his eyes looking down at his four wheeler.

"Kingston look at me right now." She stops waiting until his eyes make contact with hers. "Why would you do that?"

"Zuma was saying mean stuff and I wanted to get away and be by myself."

"What are the rules Kingston?"

"Not to take the four wheelers out without an adult."

"You are 10 years old! You know better than this!"

"But mo..."

"No buts! You are grounded for the rest of the week! No four wheelers and no going out on the boat!"

"What!?! That's not fair this is the last week we are here! Can't you pick some other way to punish me?"