Soumako

This is the first chapter to my new book hope you all enjoy.

"You know I can treat you better then he can, someone as perfect as you shouldn't be someone's second choice, you should be their first and only choice. Your my first and only choice" sousuke said seriously "why are you doing this now?" Makoto questioned "because I'm fed up of seeing how much you're hurting because of nanesa, you deserve better then to be treated like this", sousuke spoke sincerely.

"I-I thought you loved Rin" Makoto stuttered out confused, Sousuke laughed "it was never Rin, from the first moment I met you as kids it it was you, no one else." Sousuke said smiling slightly, Makoto leaned forward slightly and rested his head on Sousuke's shoulder, Sousuke brought a hand up and stroked the back of  Makoto's head softly.

"You know, no one has ever said that to me" Makoto sounded so weak, "what the hells going on" someone shouted, makotos head shot up and looked over sousuke's at the person who shouted, "H-Haru?" Makoto questioned "what the hell is going on?" Haru repeated annoyed but not letting it show on his face, sousuke looked away and let out an annoyed sigh.

"No of your god damm business" Sousuke muttered annoyed, he continued "makoto call me" he brought a hand up and squeezed his shoulder before walking away, Haru looked at makoto with a questioning look "it was nothing" Makoto replied blushing slightly, Haru nodded, they started walking back towards their houses, they walked back in a comfortable silence.

When sousuke got back to the dorms he stood outside for a minute and sighed before walking in, Rin was on the bottom bunk looking at his phone, Sousuke kicked of his shoes before climbing to the top bunk, "how did it go?" Rin asked curiously "Nanase interrupted us" was all Sousuke said annoyed.

"Did you tell him?" Rin asked Sousuke stayed silent "no" "why" "because I can't just walk up to him and be like 'oh yeah I'm not only in love with you but I also think your my soulmate'" he said sarcastically, "this is Makoto, he would understand and he has the right to know that you're his soul mate, he's only getting hurt loving Haru" Rin said sadly "holy shit your Nanase soul mate" Sousuke said with realisation, he continued "so instead of you and Nanase telling him you wanted me to tell him he was my soul mate so you wouldn't have to" Sousuke finished, he climbed down and looked Rin, he sat there with a guilty look on his face "I thought you and Nanase were his friends" Sousuke said now getting annoyed, Rin looked upset "we are, its just I know that Makoto loves Haru, he has sine we were kids but Haru never noticed and I was hoping when you seen his name on you, you would tell him, I didn't think you would wimp out" Rin said trying and failing to defend himself.

Sousuke walked out without saying anything further "where are you going?" Rin asked while I out my shoes back on "I'll find somewhere else to stay tonight" he said before walking out, he got outside and pulled out his phone dialling Makoto's number "hi, I was wondering I could crash at yours, its only for tonight. I'll understand if you say n-" "yeah its fine come over" Makoto said cutting him off, Sousuke smiled to himself before adding "there's something I need to tell you." he finished "what is it?" Makoto questioned "you'll found out in a minuet I'm almost at you house" he said before hanging u, 'how should I tell him, ah why do I have to tell him, this wouldn't have happened if I wouldn't have come here' "what am I thinking this isn't his fault its mine" he said out loud "what's your fault?" Makoto asked Sousuke jumped not realising that he already arrived at Makoto's home, "I think you're my soul mate" Sousuke said looking at Makoto seriously, "show me" Makoto demanded softly.

Sousuke took his jacket of and rolled up his sleeve so it rested above his shoulder, there on his shoulder in green kanji was Makoto's name the kanji in was Makoto's eye colour, they stood like that for a while Makoto stood staring at Sousuke, he reached out a hand and softly ran a thumb over his name, "I never noticed a name on me, I thought I didn't have a soul mate" Makoto said softly "but now you know my name is somewhere on you body" Sousuke said smiling, he brought a hand and gently put it over Makoto's "this is nice and all but its kind of cold and my shoulder isn't in the best shape" Sousuke said honestly "what's wrong with your shoulder?" Makoto asked worriedly, he walked inside the house and waited for Sousuke to follow, "I intensified my training and my shoulder broke down, I went to physical therapy and still do now, it has helped I can lift things and do things like that, but when I swim its to much." Sousuke explained usually he doesn't tell people this actually Makoto's the only one that he's told.