Welcome! (Rules)

Welcome to my book of Art Contests and thanks for coming here! :)

I'll make a new contest on every 1st of the month :)

Rules: (must read!)
Don't steal or trace the work of others.
•You need to put a watermark (your username) on your pictures, it helps me keep them organised and also prevents stealing
Complete your entries in time or I cannot accept them.
•Only one entry per person.
Digital and traditional art are allowed.

I'll judge based on:
• Creativity and how well you portrait the theme
•Neatness
•Effort

How to enter;
You enter by posting your art in a book, preferably your art book, if you have one, and tagging me. It would be great to name the chapter "Contest entry for LadyLasagna" or something similar, so I can find it easier. Please also write a comment under the chapter of the contest that you finished. I will let you know that I saw your entry by voting on the chapter and commenting. If I didn't react to your comment please contact me again over PM :)

Schedule:
The contests start at the 1st of the month and ends on the 25th. I will post all the entries in a gallery on the 26th and you will have the chance to give a vote for your favorite!
The results will be posted on the 28th of the month.

Prizes:
I will take a look at the art book (or another book if you would like) of the three winners and give you feedback on your work.
First prize will receive 30 votes on a book of their choice and I will shout you out in my art book with a picture of your choice.
Second prize will receive 20 votes.
And third prize will receive 10 votes on a book of their choice.

What other prizes would you like? Just comment ^^
As I am an artist myself I can also give you a request if you would like to :)

If you have any questions just comment them bellow :)