Chapter 1

A  18 year old girl names Sasha lived in a small village in Australia, all she had was her mother as her father died by getting shot while hunting for food for his family. Sasha always wanted to get revenge on the person that kill her father, but she didn't know who shot and killed him. Sasha was always home alone since her mother worked in a shop down the road. Sasha couldn't stand it anymore, she got her father guns as looked around for knifes and other guns. Sasha than headed out of the village. She headed north. She stopped and turned around get one last look at the small village and ran. She ran for mile and miles as she finally stopped at  3 miles. She turns as she couldn't see the village anymore.

Sasha's POV

I slide to a stop as she I was breathing heavily as I fell to the ground tired from running so long.

"Finally i'm away from the poor village! I never belonged there, me and my mother should have left that place after my father got shot. Everyone cause drama about that..." I shook my head disappointed in the people of my village. A voice rang up.

"Oh you poor soul, your father is now died as he was the mayor of the village. I'm sorry I killed him Sasha." Sasha looked up from the group to see a man clothed in all black with white skin, dark green eyes and a huge scar on his face. Sasha shiver at the large male appearance. After a second her eyes widen as she heard "I'm sorry I killed your father." Sasha beautiful blue eyes faded into a dark red as she narrowed her eye and looked at the man.

"Now what, are you going to kill me?" I said with a smirk forming on my face and I stood. The man was surprised at what I said as he blinked for a few seconds. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Why not kill you now." my jaw dropped as the man grabbed a knife from his back pocket as held it by his side. I grabbed my father large hunting knife as it a bigger that the mans knife as I smirked. "Wow Sasha I hope you know how to use a knife." He laughed as he rolled my eye and jumped at him suddenly swiping the knife at him as it sliced his hand as he blocked it being dumb. The man growled in anger as he jumped at me, I ducked as he missed. I swiped my leg as I knocked the man of his feet, suddenly as he fell on the ground as the knife stabbed his stomach.

"I guess your luck has ended honey." I laughed as walked up to him. "Your time has ended now you poor soul." I took my knife as I stabbed it into his throat. The man gasped for air but blood flooded from his neck. The man started to choke on his own blood as he finally stopped breathing. My eye faded back to the normal blue. I shook my head as I looked at the man as my hand cover my mouth. My eye filled with tear as I realized I just killed a man. I looked at my bloody hand as they closed into a fist. I fell to the ground and started to cry as blood stained my hands, face, and clothed. I looked up into the sky and back at my hands and smirked.

"At least I finally killed the person that kill my father and I can finally let my stress out and my monster."