Chapter 1

Shy little Logan ran up to her, now two year, boyfriend Lucas and landed a kiss on his cheek. She walked around him, hands behind her back. "You know what today is?" She said as spunky as can be. 'Uhhh, oh yeah! Ms. Ella's birthday is today!" Lucas convincingly replied.

Logan sat down next to him during their free period and showed a slight frown. Lucas looked over to her and saw her disappointment in thinking he didn't remember their two year anniversary. This couple decided to not to do month and week anniversaries but be real and do year anniversaries.

"I'm just kidding Lo. You know I could never forget our two year anniversary." He said as he leaned over and gave her a hug. She lost the frown and perked up. "Here." Lucas said as he pulled a wrapped gift box out of his bookbag. "Aww babe. What is it?" Logan asked. "Uhm, open it and you'll see Logan." Lucas answered as they both gave a slight chuckle.

Logan opened the box only to find a much smaller box. "Uh, Lucas. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to marry you yet." Logan said anxiously as she got up. But he lightly grabbed her hand and said, "Wait. I'm not proposing even though maybe someday I will. Maybe you should actually open the box before you make assumptions."

So she sat back down next to him and opened the box. Inside was a beautiful crystal necklace with the letters L♥L. Logan didn't say anything and showed no facial expressions whatsoever. For a minute Lucas began to feel nervous that she didn't like the gift until he saw a tear stroll down her cheek. He could tell she wasn't upset with the gift, but speechless because of it. Two years ago today, Lucas Dobre and Logan Browning began dating but today two years ago was also the day Marcus Dobre and Jaden Eli started dating.

Across the courtyard Jaden sat with her headphones, listening to punk rock music as she hid in her hat. This was the type of music she listened to only when nervous so, not often. Marcus ran towards sweaty and stinky with his arms out suggesting a hug. "No no no no no!" Jaden screamed as she tried to hide under her bookbag from Marcus.

He dodged the bookbag and got her. A stolen hug, her favorite kind, when he wasn't smelling worse than dragon breath. "Why Dobre why!?" She exclaimed. "Because, I'm your boyfriend and today is special. "It's our two year anniversary and I didn't get you anything." She said with extreme sass. "I didn't get you anything either. I thought we were the type of couple who doesn't get gifts until at least year three." Marcus said.

"Yep your right that's us and I like it that way." Jaden said as her sweaty boyfriend sat down.

Back on the other side Logan had already been wearing her necklace and Lucas put away his picture frame of them sharing a kiss safely in his bookbag as the first bell rang. Logan and Lucas got up and went their separate ways to class. But Marcus and Jaden, sat there kanoodling until the late bell rang and they each had to run to class.

The little bunch met up again at lunch. Some guys from the basketball teamed crashed their lunch and suggested a fry eating contest. Derek and Jake squirted their fries with ketchup and Jake said, "Who's in?" "Me!" Lucas and Marcus said in unison. "What about you ladies. You in for a little contest?" Derek added.

"No way!" Logan squealed. "I'm in." Jaden said with her cool self. "C'mon Lo. It's gonna be fun. Let loose a little bit." Jaden persuaded. "Oh fine whatever." Logan said hiding her true excitement.

They each scarfed down fries and coughed a little as everyone laughed. The girls began to eat more than one at a time and to everybody's surprise, Logan won! Everyone else finished slowly after. Derek let out a nice big burp. As did Lucas Marcus and Jake. Jake's bigger than their's. Jaden let out a silent burp as they booed. But then, Logan let out the loudest, longest, smelliest burp of them all.

"Aww, gross babe. I didn't know you had it in you." Lucas chuckled. "Yeah, dang girl you let it rip for real." Jaden said. "Logan let out a shy smile as she popped open her soda and  slurped away. After lunch the two cute couples all had Calculus together. They walked hand in hand, and made it on time. No help of Marcus and Jaden.

As the half sappy school day ended the twins were called to the Principal's Office. No one said, "Ooohhh," because they were Seniors and more mature than that now.

The office had assigned tour duty of the new girl, Esme Song for Monday morning. "We'd be happy to, Mrs. Cherry. Have a good day." Lucas said as he and Marcus walked out.

"What was that about?" Jaden asked not showing her crazy amount of curiosity. "Oh nothing we just have to show this new girl Esme around the school." Marcus replied. "Ok cool. But if little miss thang gets handsy you tell us. We are your girlfriends for more than one reason Dobre Twins." She said.

Lucas and Marcus leaned in for kisses as instincts in Logan and a forced Jaden put their hands out, blocking the luscious Dobre lips. "Ah, ah, ah," Logan said, "Not until tonight. The restaurant would be such a better place to kiss on a Friday night. Buh-bye boys." Logan said as she pulled a sad, kiss wanting Jaden away to their lockers.

"C'mon Eli. You gotta take control." Logan said. "But I wanted that kiss Browning! It was gonna be the smooch kind." Jaden said with a whine. "How do you know?" Logan asked. "Because, for at the end of the school day kisses, it's always a smooch a real smooch." Jaden responded. "Well, you can smooch all you want tonight. It's out anniversaries, let's enjoy our first double date celebration dinner."

"Whatever." Jaden said as she walked home with Logan and they did their homework once they retrieved back to their separate palaces a.k.a. houses.