zero; BILLBOARD

IS SABRINA CARPENTER READY TO BLOW UP?

SABRINA CARPENTER is no ordinary girl. High off opening for Ariana Grande on her Dangerous Woman tour in Spain, Carpenter is taking a Detour. She describes it as a stop between her EVOLution and where she is headed next.

She finished Girl Meets World earlier this year and is already on the road, somewhere she is more familiar with. We wonder what surprises she will bring along with her this time around.

More unknown to her fans and the rest of the world, Carpenter recently graduated high school. She claimed it was relatively easy once she had gotten the hang of balancing schoolwork, acting, recording new music in the studio each day, and on top of that, trying to maintain a social life. We think it sounded pretty difficult but the 18 year old star played it off cool.

Carpenter is already almost halfway done with her tour but claims she will be adding more dates soon, along with the release of new music and videos. Does this poor girl get any sleep? We hope she gets lots of shuteye on her off days and that she kills it on her remaining days on tour. We can't wait to see what the world holds in its hands for Sabrina Carpenter.