dead.

dead.
[ introduction. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

MARVEL'S 'SHADOW' CONFIRMED TO APPEAR IN SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING.

MCU confirms 'Shadow' to make a big appearance in the new Marvel film, Spider-Man: Homecoming

MCU confirms 'Shadow' to make a big appearance in the new Marvel film, Spider-Man: Homecoming. The superhero will make her return after being in Captain America: Civil War.

American actress and singer, Hayden Barnes, was recently revealed as the lucky girl chosen to play Cassie Luxe, 'Shadow', in the upcoming Spider-Man movie.

The american female initially started acting in April 2016, getting ready to act in her first ever film which was Captain America: Civil War.

Then in January this year, the young female started acting in The CW's show Riverdale as Arabella Collins with the rest of the current Riverdale cast.

Since then, Barnes had auditioned for the role of Cassie Luxe six times, according to the chat she had in one of her inteviews. She also announced that she is thrilled to be working alongaside stars Tom Holland and Zendaya.

Barnes also hinted at the idea of a new song coming out soon, in the following year after Spider-Man: Homecoming.

It is rumoured that she will be playing Peter Parker's love interest! What do you think about this?

▬▬▬▬▬▬

PUBLISHED: AUGUST 13, 2017.

oMG im so excited to start this fic! (2020 - i'm sorry about the shittiness of this oh god lol)

DEDICATION: silkyeol | truejupiter | self-regret | SILKDEAN