The New Teacher

Sensei x Student

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or its characters.

Summary

Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Levy are childhood friends. One day Lucy moves to America and has to bear with a painful goodbye with them. After 10 years, Lucy has already gotten a Masters Degree and is a super genius. She decides to be a teacher at Fairy Tail Academy. She teaches a class that is the same age as her. She doesn't meet her students till the first day of school. Soon she finds out that all her childhood friends are in her class.

Chapter 1

Flashback

A seven year old Lucy was crying by a tree. All her friends surrounded her.

"What's wrong, Lu-chan?" Levy asked. She was very puzzled as to why her best friend was crying.

"I-I'm l-leaving." She stuttered, fresh tears sliding down her cheeks. "I-I won't b-be able to see you guys anymore."

"What do you mean 'won't be able to see us anymore'?" Erza narrowed her eyes.

"My p-parents are s-sending me off t-to America to study." Lucy cried.

Everyone froze.

"WHAT?! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE, LUCE!" Natsu yelled.

"Natsu, now isn't the time to scream." Levy said. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Yeah, pyro." Gray smirked.

An ominous aura surrounded Erza. "Gray..."

"Sorry." He muttered.

"I don't have a choice. Papa said I have to. Gomen, minna..." Tears rolled down Lucy's cheeks. She would miss her friends dearly. She covered her face with her hands. "I leave in a month."

"If you're leaving in a month, then we have to make it the best one ever." Natsu held out one of his hands to Lucy. "We might not see each other again, so we have to spend it together." He smiled.

Lucy took his hand. "Yeah..."

"Save the tears for later." Natsu wiped her tears and hugged Lucy. "Now let's go have some fun!"

"Yosh!" Everyone yelled. They all ran off somewhere to play.

Little did they know someone was watching from behind. "Lucy, you found some great friends." Layla smiled.

...

Time Skip: One Month Later

At the Airport

Tears rolled down Lucy's cheeks as she hugged Levy. "I'll miss you, Levy. You're one of my best friends."

Levy was crying as well. "Me too, Lu-chan." She let go and handed Lucy a book. "I got you that book you wanted to read." The book's title was 'ey to the Starry Heavens'.

Lucy wiped her tears and smiled. "Thanks, Levy. I'll treasure it."

"Erza, you were like the older sister I never had. Thanks for being there for me. I'll miss you." Lucy hugged Erza and smiled.

"This is for you." Erza handed her a picture frame. The picture had all of them in a group photo. "Don't you dare forget us."

"I won't. I love it! Thank you!"

Lucy turned to Gray. "Like Erza, Gray, you were like the brother I never had." Lucy hugged him.

It feels nice to have her in my arms, but I just got friendzoned, or in my case brotherzoned, Gray thought.