Chapter 1 My Life with Sam Witwicky

Scarlett POV

*DREAM*

"Scarlett" 

I heard my name beginning to be called by someone. My name was being called, but I had no idea who or where it was coming from. It was deep and somewhat soothing. Right then, a familiar, massive robot emerged in front of me. It was the same as every dream. I had the same dream with the robot every time but this time was different.

"You again" I said not even surprised seeing him. It was like a routine every night for the last couple of years. I will start dreaming about a giant robot, and every time I tried speaking with him, he wouldn't reply.

"Seriously, what do you want now?" I asked not expecting him to reply back, but that quickly changed.

"Scarlett, they coming already" He said. The sound of his voice gave me chills. My eyes widened in disbelief as he finally responded to me after all these years.

"W-who... who is coming?" I asked after a couple of seconds. I tried to talk very carefully because I was worried that if I spoke too quickly, he wouldn't respond or would vanish like the other many times that I tried speaking with him.

"The Decepticons, Sweetspark. The Decepticons are on their way to capture you. Meet up with the Autobots. They'll defend you. The Decepticons desire the power you possess within yourself" He explained.

"Decepti-what?" I asked confused. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I mean... j-just tell me who you are, please! What sort of power are you speaking about?!" I desperately asked wanting some real answers already.

"I am afraid I cannot tell you, dear" He answered. I growled in frustration from not getting the answer that I wanted.

"Just tell me who you are? Why are you always in all my dreams? Just tell me something... anything?!" I yelled, tears wanting to come out of my baby-blue eyes. A sigh could be heard from the giant robot before speaking once again.

"Unfortunately, Scarlett, I am not the right person to inform you of everything you ought to know" He said once again. I looked down mad while I felt my eyes turn from their regular baby blue to a bloody red color.

"But what I could tell you right now is that my name is Primus. Unfortunately, this would be the last time we see each other for a long time. Until then, I have a really important mission for you, my child" Primus responded back. I felt my eyes soon turn back to their regular color.

"A mission? What kind of mission?" I asked confused but at the same time a little happy that he was telling me even if it was just his name.

"Your mission is to save the world, which will soon be in danger. Although it may seem like a lot to ask, only your, Scarlett, is capable of saving the planet. Good luck, Sweetspark, and take care" He explained just as I started to wake up and he started to fade away from sight.

"Huh, what? No! Wait! Why did you say that, exactly? Wait, please let me know what's going on!?" I asked but didn't get an answer.

*END OF DREAM*

I was quickly awakened by my stupid alarm clock. I sighed and wished I could sleep in so I could have asked more questions regarding what he was talking about. I turned the darn thing off and spent a few seconds lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I sighed loudly before standing up and admiring my furnished bedroom.

 I sighed loudly before standing up and admiring my furnished bedroom