Chapter 5 Alien Robots

Scarlett POV

The following morning, I had a slight headache. I walked downstairs to see a depressed Sam eating breakfast.

Last night, around the same time I left the house Sam had called the police because his car was taken away by someone. However, based on what I witnessed last night, no one actually stole it, rather, it somehow stole itself, which was a little more unsettling than someone sneaking into our home to steal his car.

Well, apparently when Sam fled last night, police arrived at the junkyard and detained him under the assumption that he was under the influence of anything. Finally, Ron drove to the police station and bailed him out.

"Good morning, Sammy" I said. He just nodded. I smiled sadly at him, giving him a side hug after the night that he had last night. I never really told Sam that I saw him last night running away from his car and wanted to keep it like that.

Before eating some breakfast myself, I prepared some food for Snow and Mojo. Since I was going out with some friends today, I only had a small meal. I quickly finished washing my dishes before returning upstairs to shower and prepare for the day.

The moment the hot water hit my back, I hissed. Since it hadn't fully recovered from the last time I was punished by my abusive parents before they were imprisoned and I moved in with Sam, I had to treat it once more. I attended to my wounds alone because I didn't want to worry anyone else about my situation.

'Grr, stupid abusive parents' I thought with teary eyes. I was so glad they no longer could hurt me, but living alone was not an opinion, and Sam's parents agreed to take care of me for as long as I wanted of course since I did want to do something with my own life one day.

I quickly finished treating my back and made sure the patches were not visible. I put on a black lace crotchet bustier crop top and a pair of blue lace-up frayed distressed denim shorts. I tie up my black and white square shirt around my waist to add to the outfit. I went to my closet looking for shoes and found my pair of beautiful galaxy Converse and put them on.

 I went to my closet looking for shoes and found my pair of beautiful galaxy Converse and put them on