Chapter 6 Meeting Bumblebee & My Back Story

Scarlett POV

Sam, Mikaela, and I walked toward where Sam's car was standing at.

"What is it?" Mikaela asked.

"It's a robot. But like a, like a different, you know, like a super-advanced... robot" Sam told Mikaela.

"Tsk, no shit Sherlock" I said. It's obvious that it's an intelligent and advanced robot.

"It's probably Japanese. Yeah, yeah, it's definitely Japanese" He added ignoring my comment. I sighed and shook my head at Sam's idiocy. 

"I doubt that the Japanese have the intelligence to build something this advanced" I mumbled. I looked at the robot and started walking to it.

"Scarlett! What are you doing?" Mikaela asked.

"If it wanted to hurt us it would have done that already" I said and looked at Sam who nodded and also got closer. I decided to ignore them and concentrate on the robot standing before me.

I didn't know what to think of the giant robot in front of me at first. I mean, is he the same kind of robot as Primus? He had baby-blue electric eyes that just resembled my own.

"Can you talk?" I heard Sam ask the robot, breaking me out of my train of thought.

"XM Satellite Radio- digital cable brings you- Columbia Broadcasting System" It said through the radio, using different channels. I couldn't help but notice the robot glancing at me.

"So you talk through the radio?" I asked. He nodded and started to applaud, and pointed to me.

"Thank you, you're beautiful. You're wonderful, you're wonderful" He said.

"Aw, thank you. You're adorable" I said with a small blush on my face by the robot's comment.

'I wasn't lying. He did look adorable for some strange reason' I thought. He looked embarrassed soon afterward and looked down at his feel for a moment.

"So, what was that last night? What was that?" Sam asked and not gonna lie, but I was also very curious.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain- Throughout the inanimate vastness of space- Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven- hallelujah!" It said while changing through different channels on the radio.

"Visitors from heaven? What, what are you, like, an alien or something?" Mikaela asked. He nodded then transformed back to his car form and opened the door for us to get in.

"Any more questions you want to ask?" It asked. I hesitated for a moment before getting inside the car and sat down on the driver's seat. I felt the seat belt go around me soon afterward. I smiled.

"Thank you, young sir" I said, using a bit of my French accent.

"You're welcome- My Lady" He said using a French accent as well. I chuckled because of how the robot was treating me.

It took Sam a couple of minutes to convince Mikaela to get in the car with us. He got in the passenger seat while Mikaela sat in the back seat. 

"Hey, my best friends' stuff are over there so can you drive there to pick them up?" I asked. He drove there, and Sam quickly got out to grab his pants and Mikaela's purse.

After that, the car began to drive off somewhere unknown to any of us at the moment.

"This car's a pretty good driver" I heard Mikaela say after a short while of silence.

"Yeah, I know" Sam said.

"Mm, how about you sit in my lap?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow at his suggestion.