Chapter 7 Autobots

Scarlett POV

I struggled desperately to control my blush and distracted myself by thinking of other unrelated things. My train of thinking was broken as he began to speak.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?" He asked and "DAMN!" even his voice sounded hot. Sam and Mikaela were shocked as they looked at the big guy standing in front of them. I couldn't blame them since that's how I felt when I first saw Primus. 

"They know your name" Mikaela whispered.

"Yeah?" Sam said back still a little bit shocked like Mikaela.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron" Optimus said. I felt really weak in the knees right about now. I needed to sit down and fast.

"But you can call us Autobots for short" the ambulance robot added.

'Autobots, I see. The good side then. Well, I still got a question... what is the difference between a Decepticon and an Autobot?' I thought.

"Autobots" Sam repeated.

'Bumblebee has my right insignia tattoo on his body and could tell that these other guys also do so that means the robots that have my tattoo on my left are Decepticons, and the ones with my tattoo on my right side are Autobots' I thought.

"What's crackin', little bitches?" I heard the silver Autobot speak up while I pulled down my shirt to cover the tattoo but also made sure my bandages didn't show up.

"My first lieutenant. Designation Jazz" Optimus introduced Jazz, standing up from his kneel-down position.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it" Jazz said and did a small backflip before ending up sitting down on an old abandoned car. I smiled.

"What's up? I like your style, man" I said. He comes off as an enjoyable individual to hang out with. I loved him. He pointed at me while grinning.

"I like her, guys. She's cool" Jazz said with a big ass smile.

"What is that? How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam asked Optimus.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web" Optimus answered. 

"Of course, you could literally find anything including drugs and other illegal stuff on the internet these days, Sam" I said making the obvious face. 

"My weapons specialist Ironhide" Optimus continued. I turned around at a weird clicking noise and came face to face with a giant cannon from the black Autobot.

"You feeling lucky, punk?" Ironhide asked. I smirked and took my own gun out and pointed at him.

"Yeah, don't think that you're the only one here with a weapon, buddy" I said, and for a split second, I could see the shocked expression on Ironhide's face.

"Easy Ironhide" Optimus scolded, and Ironhide's stunned face was quickly broken.

"Scarlett, put your gun away" Mikaela said. I sighed and did as she told me before putting it away

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons" Ironhide said putting away his cannons.

"I really love your cannons, man. After all of this you need to show me more weapons later" I said. He gave me a small ghost smile.

"Without a doubt, young lady, and thanks. Afterward, you are free to use my cannons whenever you want " He said, and I nodded my head.

"Our medical officer, Ratchet" Optimus said, and we turned around to look at the ambulance Autobot. I saw Ratchet sniff the air the similar way a dog would.