Dina Reis

Dina Reis is the owner and Editor-in-Chief of Reis Magazine, Inc., a lifestyle web based magazine and e-commerce site. She talks not just about lifestyle aspects but covers a lot of other topics ranging from designing and travel to fashion. Her personal narratives and interviews make her magazine absolutely addictive. Her magazine is an inspiring and perfect place for all those who have an affinity for designing and are looking for some much-needed tips.

She has more than 25 years of experience in fashion design, art collecting, world travel, furniture design, architectural restoration and leadership in business. Dina Reis was passionate about journalism since her childhood days and pursued her dream through Reis Magazine.

Prior to Reis Magazine, Dina Reis worked for the Jerusalem Post in Israel and was selected to cover the Maccabiah Games (Jewish Olympics). She managed to discover other areas of designing and interacted with young artists to understand the dynamics. She produced her own extensive collection of art and designed couture dresses.

Furthermore, She worked with the Egyptian government and successfully redesigned 156 Omar Effendi stores. She also managed to increase the number of retail stores owned by Omar Effendi.