Arrival of the Princess

~~

Narita Airport

I stretched my arms after a long flight from Germany to Japan. 

"..So, I'm back.." I mumbled and walked out of the airport. I immediately went to the U-17 Camp. 

I was a member here. I was training here ever since I was a little. I left last year to go to Germany for my rehabilitation. I got injured after an unofficial match with Byodoin Hoo.

I heard that he's the first person to defeat Kazuya in an official match. I wasn't able to watch the game because I was hospitalized that time. 

By the time I get to the camp, some Highschool students are playing against the Middle schoolers for their..ball? Seriously? Are they that desperate?

I continued watching from afar and I saw them..

"Ahhh.. Ecstasy~" Yep, the Great Kuranosuke Shiraishi. 

"Mada Mada Dane" a raven-haired boy said. It's familiar and his cap.. it's similar to mine. 

After all the ruckus, the trio entered the court. Irie, Oni and...Kazuya. I watched him glare at the little kiddo. 

"Do you want to go home?" He muttered. I chuckled from my spot, same old Kazu. I see. 

So he's still from Court 1. I haven't seen Byodoin yet, maybe he's overseas again. 

(I was wearing an oversized sweater, the cap that is similar to the kid, jeans and my vans shoes.)

After all the ruckus, I walked over to Atobe and hugged him.

Yep. He's my bestfriend. Everyone looked at me in shock. He's also shocked. 

"Eh? Why are you here?" Atobe asked. I was about to answer him when the kid asked. 

"Heh. So Monkey King has a girlfriend" He chuckled which made Atobe frown, and I just laughed before walking over to the kid.

"Don't call me by that horrid nickname, brat" He spat. 

"Ne, don't be rude even if it's true." I playfully scolded the kid. He just looked away, a blush eminent from his cheeks. I just chuckled and walked back to Atobe. 

"Keigoooooooo. You didn't miss me?" I laughed and ruffled his hair. 

"As if" He frowned and scoffed. 

"I know you love me, Monkey King" I laughed and he frowned more. 

"Why you little--" He started but I karate chopped his head. 

"Who are you calling little, you moron?" I deadpanned. Everyone was taken aback because everyone was afraid of Atobe. 

He was about to answer when I looked away and met his gaze. Not Keigo's. Kuranosuke's. It was blank. I just stared at him. Well it was awkward.

Silence filled the air when another kid broke it. 

"Ne, Captain. How long are ya gonna stare at the beautiful lady?" He asked innocently and Shiraishi glared at him. 

"Kin-chan~" He called out to the kid while undoing is bandage which scared the kid. The kid ran to me and hid behind my back. I just chuckled. 

"Ne, ne. Be a good boy, okay?" I smiled and hugged Atobe one last time. 

"See ya later, Monkey King" I laughed and walked away. 

~~

"What was that..." Eiji mumbled. 

"Monkey King, is she your girlfriend?" Ryoma asked. Everyone looked at Atobe and he glared at Ryoma. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling the mighty Atobe with that horrid nickname?!" Atobe yelled. 

"You still didn't answer the question." Sanada butted in. 

"No, she's my bestfriend. Happy?" Atobe frowned but then again he smirked. "Why? Interested? Sorry boys, she's not interested with peasants." He remarked, a cocky smirk plastered on his face. Shiraishi just scoffed. 

"Captain..?" Kintaro asked Shiraishi which gained the attention of the other guys. 

"What?" Shiraishi asked. 

"Weren't you staring at her awhile ago?" Kintaro smiled innocently. Shiraishi's eyes widen. 

"Tsk. Give up now before you got hurt. Like I said, she's not interested with peasants."  Atobe laughed.

It's now Shiraishi's turn to smirk. 

"Sorry to say but I'm already done with her." Shiraishi smiled and everyone looked at him in shocked. They didn't expect that answer from him.

"Looks like her standards dropped back when she dated you." Atobe laughed. 

And after a few minutes of interrogating Atobe, they finally went inside their dorm to put down their things. 

~~♡

Helloooooo. Feel free to comment and vote. 😉😊🤗