Chapter One: {First Encounter}

The small bell at the top of the door jingled a warm welcome as it was pushed open, a small chilling breeze from the
frozen delicacy's awaiting behind the counter caressing Danny's warm cheek as well as he stepped into the small yet homely ice cream parlor. Marcus, the young adult working behind said counter, waved to Danny, giving him a welcoming smile. Danny returned the smile and gladly stepped over to the cold counter and shyly spoke up his usual plain order, just a small vanilla ice cream cone. Marcus rolled his eyes teasingly and chuckled quietly to himself as he grabbed the small cone from the stack and scooped the desired amount onto the small cone. He handed the treat to the familiar stranger, a dark brow quirked. "I don't think I'll ever understand why you never get any other flavor." Marcus teased, a small shy blush dusting over Danny's cheeks at his remark. Danny chuckled as he took the cone and he shrugged, giving another small smile. "Heheh, i don't really know either, I guess it's just nostalgic for me." He replied, beginning to reach into his pocket for his wallet. Marcus shook his head at Danny. "Keep it, it's on me." Danny quirked a brow and Marcus just shrugged, giving a small wink. Danny's eyes slightly widened and his blush darkened, but he nodded to Marcus in a small thanks, still being slightly stubborn and leaving his usual three dollar tip in the jar. Marcus rolled his eyes and was about to protest, but Danny had already turned and walked out the door with a small smile on his face. He took a small bite from his cone as he walked along the pavement as the clouds rolled above him. He felt.. Content, every time he was greeted by Marcus's warm smile and the gentle aura that circled him. Danny shook his head as he caught himself beginning to blush. He glanced around at his subtle surroundings as he began to feel a bit anxious to get home. Beginning to zone off as he looked up at the slowly darkening sky, he realized until too late that he had heard footsteps coming towards him. Danny was shoved out of the way and onto the ground by two un-familiar men,  not looking much older than him. This caused his cone to fall out of his hand and it splattered onto the ground next to him, the two men just snickering as they stepped over him and continued walking. Danny's face was flushed in embarrassment and he could feel a lump in his throat begin to form. He flinched as he heard more footsteps coming towards him and he began to try to scramble up, but a shadow cast over him before he could. A guy looked over him, a hand extended down to him. Danny could see the stranger's soft yet slightly chapped lips moving but his mind was buzzing wildly, lost in this stranger's deep blue pools that were his tired eyes. "Hey, I asked are you okay?" The stranger's semi-deep voice finally reached him and Danny snapped out of his daze and he took the stranger's hand. His hand was surprisingly gentle, covered in small cuts or scars that he could feel. The stranger pulled him up and quirked a brow. "You alright?" He asked again. Danny realized that he hadn't said anything and he nodded quickly. "Y-Yes, thank you." He spoke up meekly. The stranger averted his gaze and slowly pulled his hand away, but not before Danny could inspect what he had held. The stranger's knuckles were heavily bruised, but not bruised enough to be broken. It seemed that way with his other hand as well. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black baggy jacket when he caught Danny staring. "Don't worry about those other two, they're just assholes." The stranger murmured. Danny was quiet as he observed him, nodding absent-mindedly. The stranger had a septum piercing and dark purple smudges under his eyes, obviously sleep deprived. That was all Danny could fully process before someone called out. "Emmett, come on we're gonna be late! Are you talking to that fag??" 'Emmett' perked back up and gave a nod to Danny before hurrying off back to his group. Danny watched him quickly walk off, his blush resonating. The stranger didn't look back and neither did Danny as he hurried off towards his house. Danny's blush resonated on his cheeks as he continued walking, burying his face into his orange scarf as his mind began to buzz wildly once more, desperately trying to remember the stranger's face as a reminder to thank him again. All he could remember was the stranger's story telling eyes, and his bruised knuckles..
------------------------------

_Cast0r_
(Possible slow updates, I'm not very confident that I'm a good writer. Enjoy!)