Bangtwice (All)

Twice are going to Japan for their Japanese debut showcase and will be there for a few days at least. They want to all tour around the city and enjoy their short break right after their showcase. All nine girls are giving farewells to their onces that attended their showcase.

"Thank you onces for supporting us! Arigato!" They all said in unison.

The fans cheered and waved their candy bongs in goodbye.

Backstage, the girls are preparing to leave.

"Wow, I didn't expect so many of our onces to show up and watch our Japanese showcase! It wasn't even a concert and so many came." Jihyo exclaimed obviously touched.

"I know right?! I feel so happy and grateful that they did." Jeongyeon said while having their make up artist wipe off her makeup.

The girls continued talking about their day and the showcase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, the girls are in their hotel rooms in their pajamas and met up in one of their rooms. They exchanged ideas on what to during their short break here in Japan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, all nine agreed to just take a stroll around and relax on their first day of short break.

"Let's get some ice cream and share! I'm kind of craving for some." Sana suggested.

All members agreed.

After Mina, Momo and Sana ordered their ice cream, they walked around the city. They decided to all stick together as they are not familiar around the area. Some time later, they noticed a large crowd directly ahead of them.

"Omo! Is that Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim?!" Dahyun exclaimed. "Oh my god, that is!"

"Holy! Oh my lord, am I really seeing this with my eyes?!" Jeongyeon asked in surprise.

Tzuyu just has her mouth wide open with her heart racing.

Momo doesn't even know her ice cream melted in her hands due to surprise.

"Woah, is that Bts? Bts sunbaenim?" Jihyo rhetorically asked.

Mina has her hand covering her mouth.

Nayeon is pinching herself to make sure this is reality.

"Wow! What good luck do we have to bump into Bts sunbaenim on the streets in Japan!" Chaeyoung said.

Sana doesn't even know what's going on.

In all honesty, all nine members of Twice are big fans of Bts and respect them a lot. Both groups rarely talk to each other except for probably during music shows or congratulating them in award shows. Right now all Twice members are currently fangirling inside.

A few fans outside of the mob noticed them.

"Oh my god! Is that Twice?"

"Omo! I can die peacefully today after meeting my two favorite groups."

"My luck is glowing today!"

That took most of the attention from Bts to Twice.

Fans started crowding around Twice and throwing questions at them.

"I was at your showcase yesterday!"

"I am your biggest fan!"

"Did you think you would have walked into Bts here?"