The Start of a wonderful adventure

This is my first fanfic so hope you enjoy! And if your wondering why Brendan is starting his adventure at 16 just read a little also I might put bold words that are sound effects. Once again enjoy!

Brendan's Pov
"Ugh" I groaned as I hit my head on one of the boxes in the back of the truck, I finally realized why I hit my head on one of the boxes, We're here!
Like on cue Mom opened the back of the truck "Honey! Sorry you had to stay there, but how do you like our new home?" She said cheerfully, I looked around noticed that it wasn't that big. "I guess it's cool" I answered back. A few minutes later after fixing my clock like my Mom said, then I heard "HONEY!!!! Look! Look! It's Dad!!" I rushed down thinking I could get there in time trouble, just as I reached downstairs the reporter changed to another subject "Aww... Honey you just missed your Dad on T.V" I sighed, I really like watching Dad, he's such a good pokemon trainer I wish I could be like him. I told her I was going out to look at the town we live in, as I was about to leave she told me to visit our neighbors, "Ok Mom" I walked out of her out house and started heading to the closest house to ours I knocked on there door and waited a few seconds, the door was opened by a mother since I saw a kid behind her " Um.. Hi I'm Brendan your new neighbor. Nice to meet you!"
She returned the greeting and gestured to her son to say hi as he nervously said hi, I think he's shy around new people. She told me to go upstairs and wait for her daughter, maybe I'll be able to make a new friend.
May's Pov
As I arrived home I was told by my mother that our new neighbor was here! I'm so excited to meet a new friend! I ran upstairs to mee-
Thud
"Ow...ow..." I looked up realizing I bumped in to the new neighbor, embarrassed I stood up and was the first to say hi "Uh... heehee s-sorry uh I'm M-may hope we can b-become friends!" embarrassed I started blushing a scarlet red " It's ok, I'm Brendan by the way nice to meet you."
Noticing only now he wore a white hat, red and black clothes, chocolate brown hair and re- wow his eyes are a glistening red ( The appearance of May and Brendan are a mix of the game and the anime trailer for the game) he was about my age I think and a few inches taller than me,
Oh shoot! "Uh sorry Brendan I have to go help my Dad with some research!"

Well sorry I have to cut this short but I will try to make one every week or even earlier, hope you enjoyed! :)