•1•

I was currently laying in my unmade bed, on my back with my matte black iPhone 7 plus in my hands watching one of Harrison Webb's recent videos, "SOMETHING I'VE BEEN HIDING (PSYCHIC READING)".

"If you did enjoy the video, definitely go down there and subscribe and like the video and share it with three friends." Anderson's voice rings out before Harrison joins in.

"Just your best friends."

"Not the fake ones." Anderson adds. "If you're ever feeling lonely watch our videos, and DM us cau-cause sometimes I just randomly reply. I just go on and chat with some of you g-" I immediately pause the video and think.

I literally have the smallest chance of him ever responding if I do DM him, but it's worth a shot.

I exit out of YouTube, and go into Instagram.

I go to the search bar and type in 'mrandersonwebb'.

I click on his account, and press the three little dots on the top right of the screen. Then I press my thumb on the 'send message' button.

I type in a quick little message saying, "Yo", not knowing what else to say. Then I scroll through Instagram for a few minutes before deciding to go to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up a few hours later and scroll through all of my notifications, seeing many from Snapchat which I don't bother looking at because I know they're just streaks.

Then I see one from Instagram, and it immediately makes my heart stop.

'mrandersonwebb has sent you a message'

I quickly swipe right, then put my thumb on the home button to unlock my phone via fingerprint.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bold = Jordan

Normal = Anderson

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yo

Hello love

Haha wow I can't believe you actually replied

Well why shouldn't I?

Touché

Haha you're adorable

Bitch I know

Jkjkjk thank you 😊

Hahah so how old are you?

Turning 15 in March.

Are you gonna ask how old I am?

Nope.

I watch your videos and you were talking about your birthday a lot so I know you just turned 16.

Hahah I figured you watched my videos

What do you mean? 😂

after I replied, you said, and I quote, "haha wow I can't believe you actually replied."

Trueee

Well anyways, Harrison and I are about to film a video so can I text you later?

Haha sure, bye Anderson

Goodbye love