~Enter The Life of Tadashi ~

Tadashi P.O.V

I had earned plenty of money from the art I had done on the streets of Southampton, London.
I decided to go to the pub to get a drink of accomplishment.
I entered the pub looking around at the usual scene. Men were getting drunk and getting into fist fights and catcalling at women.  I laughed and headed for a seat at the bar. I took the seat next to a sleeping drunk. He started to gag and cough making me want to leave but he pulled my sleeve.
"The Names Fred, What be ya name young lad?" He said

I sat back down a bottle of beer in my face.

"Tadashi" I replied taking a sip.

He pointed to a tall girl with long honey colored hair and green eyes next to him.

"This is GoGo." He said

She smiled

"Old Fred here got himself a ticket on the R.M.S Titanic. The unsinkable ship." She said

"Hey, what about we gamble for it, lad" he said

He pulled out a coin.

"I'm heads your tails." He said "What do you have?"

I fished my pocket.

"Fifty Cents" I said

He nodded and flipped the coin. Tails. I stood up and yelled in victory.

"Well, lad here ya go" Fred said handing me the ticket " You better hurry too, the ship leaves in 2 hours."

I gasped and grabbed my stuff and headed to the docks. They were boarding people already. I spotted someone drop their purse from their luggage. I grabbed it to give back the woman her purse.

"Um, Excuse me,Miss?" I said tapping her shoulder.

She was a he.

I stared at that face

I stared at that face. A Dewitt Bukater.

"Oh, sorry, you dropped your bag...." I said handing him the bag

"Oh, um, T-Thank you.." he said with a smile.

He took the bag and I stared at him starstruck. He is beautiful

"Hiro, come along darling.." someone from behind said

He turned around
"C-Coming Auntie Cass!" He said "Sorry, I have to go, I will see you round..."
He turned around and ran after his Aunt and a slender blonde male.
I started to walk forwards to the ticket booth.
"Ticket,sir." An old man said
I pulled out the ticket I won
"Fred. Okay proceed."
I kept walking and showed my ticket to the divider. He pointed to eHa pathway that led to 3rd class.
I walked down and found the archway. I walked past it and entered 3rd class. It was cramped but I didn't mind.
I found my room and entered. There was a bed, a side table, and a light bulb. I flopped on the bed and sighed. I met a Dewitt Bukater. A family that is said to have more money than the royal family. But the way he dresses for a boy. His bows and skirt and leggings. I sighed again. A Dewitt Bukater. I got up and headed towards the deck. I sat on a bench and lit a cigarette. I spotted someone familiar on the deck. It was him.
"Hey!" I yelled
He waved his hand and headed over with the blond from earlier.
"Hello, again" he said
"Yeah, hi" I said
"Ahem, Hiro who is this?" The blond asked.
"Oh, sorry, um I didn't get your name" he said
"Tadashi" I said throwing the cigarette off the boat.
"Ah, Tadashi I am Hiro and this is Alexander Northwind" he said with a courtesy
"Gotta go take care of something, be back Hiro" Alex said as he walked off

Hiro took a seat next to me.
"Why do you dress like that?" I asked
"Oh, I-Is there a problem?" He asked tilting his head.
"Your a boy right?" I asked "why do you dress like a girl"
Tears started filling his eyes.
"O-oh s-sorry I didn't mean too"
"It's fine" he replied