YOO

Ok hello, bitches since I love to make authors notes on Talk I decided to do this shit. LMAO If y'all looking for a laugh follow me on Twitter comment for the username I ain't just gone give it to anybody, BITCH.

Ok, intro. Everybody call me king (I'm a girl) . Wassgud wit it?

Ok so the reason I made TALK was at first I was just bored listening to Bryson Tiller (what a confidence right) then I was like I would really like to like marry him one day. Then I went on wattpad was bout to make a whole story about a guy who was a celebrity like it wouldn't be a real life celeb bc I thought that would be CREEPY but then I was like curious to see if there were any like fanfics of Bryson Tiller and I seen like a couple I was trynna find a good read to see if it was actually creepy like making a sex scence of a guy you don't know. Like what if we get married one day (me and Bryson) what I'm gone say yeah when I was 16 I used to make fanfics of you LMAOO. Let me stop. But it's crazy HOW I REALLY THINK WE GETTING MARRIED. Like fuck the book that's just weird. But anywho I just started writing the story and I added Bryson Tiller bc she was going to his concert. It wasn't intentional that they were going to end up going out but then I ended up making publishing like 4 chapters. AND WHEN I SAY THAT SHIT BLEW UP. 60 votes in a week. 2 to 4 comments coming in. I know 1k views and that much compared to like the mfs with 1mill people but that's a lot for ME especially how fast it came and then I hit 100 votes in total it was crazy. So then I had no choice but to continue with the story like I dead booty checks about to delete the story until all the positive feedbacks starting coming in. So I from the bottom in my heart ❤️ for all the people that supported it and uplifted. The views and votes are coming in everyday and wish all the success to my story and everyone else's.