Dad

You're the only guy in my life that has stuck with me all through all of it. You aren't one of those runaway dads. I'm glad to have my dad in my life.

I'm grateful I haven't lost you or mom. You were always there through tired, angry, sad, ill, and all things in-between. You're exceptionally strong because, in your life, you've lost a lot of loved ones through death, divorce, and many other reasons. You have been through a lot of pain.

I'm grateful you're still here.

You may get angry with me for not doing a certain thing or because of a disagreement we have with each other.

Mom's boyfriend says that my relationship with you isn't healthy because apparently, I'm like your house wife. You work ten hours a day while I'm at home during summer days, so of course, I should do some house work but you get angry because I forget to do a certain thing sometime.

I wish you wouldn't be so impatient with a lot of things. I wish you wouldn't rush everything because important things will be missed and in the end, you'd always regret missing certain aspects after it's too late.

I'm grateful after awhile, you let me become homeschooled. I'm grateful for all you do.

I love you, Dad. A lot.

Lately, we've have been having a hard time communicating.. you make me anxious sometimes.. you tend to rush everything like you're always in a hurry. You wanna get stuff done and sometimes I feel like those things can wait.

You plan everything. You drink, taught me to drink when I can't sleep basically. It damages the liver. Never will I drink whisky or beer to sleep. I'm sorry.

------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------------------------------------------