Must Hate The Playboy.

The wind blows through my hair as I run my final lap to victory, he's right beside me and he's smirking as he beats me to the finish line. The crowd cheers his name as he pulls his shirt over the top of his head and starts running in circles like a headless chook. My friends and supporters groan and whine as I walk over to them and slump on my personal bench; taking huge sips of my flavoured water, I look over to him, he's talking to a girl and they laugh and he looks over to me. I close my water bottle and place it back in my bag, I stand up and walk away from the crowd to the public bathrooms. 

Instead of going in, I go behind the building and sit down. I see a shadow appearing, getting bigger as it comes closer and what I see is him..

His black and blonde hair dripping with droplets of water, his shirt is wet, his Nike shorts fit him perfectly and just everything about him is so hot. But to my bad, he's the boy who won me. How the hell did he know I was here? 

He walks over to me and crouches in front of me, throwing his water bottle a few metres behind us. I look away awkwardly and he coughs to get my attention, but instead of looking at him; I get up and before I could take a step I'm pushed back down..by HIM. I feel so uncomfortable now by the way he pushed me down to sit back down again, and because he's leanig his face onto mine.

Second by second, his nose touches mine and he stopped just as I thought he was going to..kiss me, but he didn't. Ugh, I'm so stupid! Why the hell would he kiss me?! 

He breathed out and told me this: meet me by the locker room tomorrow, 7:00PM at the dot. 

Then he got up and ran out of my sight.

...what just happened?